Thread: GCSE Results

Default GCSE Results

For those of you in the UK who are getting your GCSE results on Thursday, how you all feeling about it? I would be lying if I said I wasn't a tad nervous. Well, GOOD LUCK, and post to tell us how you get on

No replies!

I guess you're the only one expecting results. Actually you would have got them by now! Got what you wanted?

I remember getting mine... Girls crying, chavs laughing at their failure, geeks comparing results.
    They seemed like a big deal at the time too. Then when you do A-Levels GCSE seem like nothing. And I bet in university A-levels seem like nothing...

Yeah, got what I want thanks. Its like sats, at the time, with teachers telling you they're a big deal, they seem like a massive thing, then you get gcses and sats are nothing, and a-levels and then gcses are nothing.

Oh man, I totally forgot to get the results of a GCSE resit I did. Ah well, I got straight As at A-level, so I guess it doesn't matter now.

I hope everybody did well.

EmeraldsAndLime

Once you get into uni, you'll realise that nothing you did in school really mattered that much.

Dude84

And once you get a job, you realise that nothing before that mattered very much; well, it won't seem that significant anyway...

MarkFox

Quote Originally Posted by Verscha View Post
    Oh man, I totally forgot to get the results of a GCSE resit I did. Ah well, I got straight As at A-level, so I guess it doesn't matter now.

I hope everybody did well.
    Congrats