Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking way younger than age.

Default Looking way younger than age.

I am short and for some reason even tho im almost thru college most people still think im in middle or just starting high school or maybe less. Heck when i was 16 I could almost still get a kids price at the buffet(I almost wish i could do this nowadays as that would make eating out cheap ). This makes it really awkward when buying things as most have asked if they were for me if its any kind of bedwetting product. The only time I have gotten away without them asking was for baby diapers and saying my parent said to get them while I was on a bike ride for my little brother. Now it does have its advantages as I get really cheap sleepers by being able to buy in store not online. Anyone else out there experience this as well?

I graduated highschool back in 2005... I still get carded for spraypaint and matches...

I rocked the discounted 18 and under busfare till I was 25 or so. I also got carded buying a rated R dvd a couple years back, which was a new one for me. The most annoying thing was all my professors thinking I was a freshman taking senior courses, when I was 26.

You guys are lucky :P
    I look about 2 1/2 years older than my real age. Even when I was 12 I'd have to pay the age 13+ price to get in. And I can't walk into the baby isle at Walmart without people looking at me, thinking that I got someone pregnant.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Lol I got ID'd for a 15 film a few months back, at the age of 21.

I also got asked if I wanted a childs ticket on the bus just the other week, still aged 21, for which you have to be 15 and under lol

I personally don't think I look that young though lol

I'm early 20s and still get ID'ed for video games and so on. I take it as a compliment

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Lol I got ID'd for a 15 film a few months back, at the age of 21.

I also got asked if I wanted a childs ticket on the bus just the other week, still aged 21, for which you have to be 15 and under lol

I personally don't think I look that young though lol
    never had that happen on the bus but i had a pass last year. Ive never been ided for a movie but i usually dont go to r rated ones in theaters so ill have to see about that as im carded like crazy for guns and ammo which is 18 and even paint as well. Now I dont drive so that makes it even worse as most see the helmet and backpack and think im not old enought for a license as I am one of few cyclist in my town. The funny thing is i have friends one that is 17 and he looks like hes 23 the other 18 and looks 21 and another that is 23 but looks like 30(diaper buyer for group as he looks like a parent LOL).

I'm 30 now, but I still frequently get ID'd when buying alcohol. It's definitely a compliment at this point!

Supersam1223

Nope, I have passed for 16 before. I don't see looking older than my actual age as a bad thing, in fact it can be quite good! I can see how looking younger might be a bit annouying though.

Well,

I don't look my age...But I'm old...Close to 40 Now.

Looking at Photos I looked just about the same for many many years now...

I still get carded sometimes for Alcohol and such....

I guess no looking 40 is good...But when I was younger everyone thought I was older than I am...So I guess I may be stuck at the 25 looking age for quite some time...

A friend of mine say my dad hasn't aged in looks either since he could ever remember...And I've know him since we were real babies...

So Old when young and Young when old...I guess we could call it the Dick Clark syndrome

My 2 Cents!
    B