Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do your parents have a sixth sense about when you wear

Default do your parents have a sixth sense about when you wear

I was wondering if any one else parents who have a sixth sense about when, or that you are wearing diapers again.
    my mom has that sense and she is not ok that I wear though she knows I have an interest in diapers, she has NO idea that I have worn to bed every night for the last almost 8 weeks and a few time around during the day.
    I also had a talk with my dad tonight and he knows that I have a strong interest in diapers, but it was a good talk, though he is not exatly ok with me wearing diapers,( his dad has to wear them for medical reasons).

thoughts and responses are welcomed
    M.P.

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

mods feel free to move this thred to a more aproppriet form if you want

Maybe it's less of a sixth sense and more related to the fact that they're aware of you. It makes sense that the people who brought you into the world have tabs on you. Granted not everyone is as lucky, but I would call this a perfectly normal situation.

I think the fact that it's out in the open with you and your dad is progress enough. Whatever goes on underneath your "bathing suit" area is entirely your business though and it sounds like your parents respect that much at least.

I think they are mostly concerend for my well being and I think that my mom is worried that this is not normal (which it is not exept here)

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    I think they are mostly concerend for my well being and I think that my mom is worried that this is not normal (which it is not exept here)
    My mum thinks the same but hasn't stopped me or taken anything away

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yea, parents can tell. They can pick up on subtle differences in your body language as can anybody who is around you a lot. If they know that you're into diapers, you walking a little bit different one day would easily alert them and you won't even notice that your walk is a bit different.

Before I told them my mother and brother always seemed to try and Skype video call or Facetime the instant I put on my sleeper. Always seemed a bit strange to me

My mother and father know since I've came out to them, but I still don't go padded outside of my room or wear my collar outside of my room, yet she always seems to know when I'm cubby or am about to go regress >.<

Just a side note unrelated to the thread, I don't recommend coming out to your parents o.o PM me if you want to discuss it further rather than derailing the thread :P

Definitely, my parents often ask me why I'm waddling.. I usually just say that I'm tired. Works every time

You know, it is possible to walk with a diaper without waddling. It takes a bit of practice but it can be done.