Thread: Hello, Pleased to introduce myself :P

Post Hello, Pleased to introduce myself :P

Hello, my name is CreativeCrafter, of course you can call me CC for short, or something like that. Anyways to start I live in Alberta, Canada to give a general idea of where I come from. Currently I知 in Grade 11, and essentially I am planning to go into either engineering or science in university. Just as a heads up for you guys, I can be quite annoying at times.

My interests in diapers and regression, I feel stems from when I was about 4-6 years old. I have faint memories from then being in my room alone, and putting on all my underwear and pretending it was a diaper. As the years passed I forgot about that side of me until I became to about the age of 13. It was then that I started toying with the idea of wearing diapers again. As the years past I experimented with different household materials to try and make my own diapers (If you致e ever tried to do this, You値l know it doesn稚 work very well). As I become more immersed in what I would start to call something of an obsession, I finally made the move to go and buy some diapers. I was very nervous when buying them and as soon as I got out of the store I raced home to try them. Unfortunately for me the diapers I had bought were too small, but I lived with them at the time. I then started to get into the habit of reading stories about people being punished through diapering etc. I was then that I started to think about the aspects of acting like a baby and being treating like one too. This pretty much brings me to today; where I am eagerly waiting for the day I decide to move, when I can fully indulge into my interests.

Other than my interesting in diapers, I currently am somewhat addicted to playing games online, more specifically Runescape. Outside of this I have interests in physics and mathematics. I don稚 particularly have an interest in a sport; however I do enjoy riding my bike in the summer when I can or feel like it. I also have interests in music, in the sense that I currently play the baritone/euphonium in my schools high school band and valve trombone in my schools Jazz band.

I came to this site mostly for support from other people and to know that I知 not really alone in the world in the secret part of my life. I also came to share new developments in my interests and to do some good reading about how other people live their interests.

Also thanks to the person who wrote the sticky thread about intros, it was very helpful (following the format ftw!)

Hi,

welcome to the forum. Haven't made it to Canada yet, but its on the upper quarter of my to-go list.

Quote Originally Posted by CreativeCrafter View Post
    Currently I知 in Grade 11, and essentially I am planning to go into either engineering or science in university. Just as a heads up for you guys, I can be quite annoying at times.
    Yeah, a crazy scientist. What kind of science are you into? Ever thought about geoscience? They rock!

I came to this site mostly for support from other people and to know that I知 not really alone in the world in the secret part of my life. I also came to share new developments in my interests and to do some good reading about how other people live their interests.
    Same reasone for me to be here. Good to know that there is life on planet Earth.

Have a good time here, cheers.

Currently I’m in Grade 11, and essentially I am planning to go into either engineering or science in university.
    I know a non AB/DL from the HIghlander forums who is an engineer. He lives Florida and has worked on actual spacecraft.

Just as a heads up for you guys, I can be quite annoying at times.
    No one is in line for the least annoying person award, so don't worry. I was in the 11th grade when I bought my first package of Depends, but they were the underwear and not the diapers. Still it was the beginning of the road for me as it were.

Welcome to the forum.

goodniteteen69

welcome

Thanks for the welcomes people, I really appreciate it. Also @ chucky lol at the science thing. Currently I'm really getting into Physics (especially since my physics teacher is an author of the textbook :P) To go into greater depth, I would like to learn more about quantum physics, all those quirks and quarks are confusing :P.

@ chucky lol at the science thing. Currently I'm really getting into Physics (especially since my physics teacher is an author of the textbook :P) To go into greater depth, I would like to learn more about quantum physics, all those quirks and quarks are confusing :P.
    I was myself looking into studying physics myself, I was (and still am on an amateur level) interested in astronomy/-physics and also quantum physics. Red alot about it when I was young. However, the needed mathematics behind it would have turned my head into a singularity I guess. So I'm happy spending my days out in the field looking at rocks and not sitting behind a computer screen all day.

Wish you all the best with your academic plans, find the Higgs-boson or whatever comes next!