Thread: Name that diaper contest

Default Name that diaper contest

So if you haven't heard already bambino is holding a name the diaper contest on facebook and i wanted to know if anybody entered so i can vote for them and vice versa. If you did or need info pm me or reply lol. 6 months of free diapers to the winner...

I entered. I picked the name Lil Critters on page 11 near bottom.

Lol i just thought of a new name. Kiddies. Its wordplay from kitties and kid because all of those people want to be kids and the picture on the diaper is a cat. What do you think?

Looks like critters was taken before you, its unlikely they would choose lil critters over critters, but I voted none the less. My entry was bambino bueno on page 6.

I'm pretty sure the voting is for entertainment purposes only. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere that the voting would have any weight on the final decision. I think they are just going to pick whichever name they like best out of the entries.

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    I'm pretty sure the voting is for entertainment purposes only. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere that the voting would have any weight on the final decision. I think they are just going to pick whichever name they like best out of the entries.
    I definitely hope so, otherwise i'd fail.

i picked Cuddlers. it's somewhere on the second page under Zak Rooper.

also, they're offering free cases of bambinos (a year's supply for the winner, half a year for the runner-up, 1 month for 3rd place) to the winners and runner-ups of the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    i picked Cuddlers. it's somewhere on the second page under Zak Rooper.

also, they're offering free cases of bambinos (a year's supply for the winner, half a year for the runner-up, 1 month for 3rd place) to the winners and runner-ups of the contest.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure it's a 6 month supply for 1st place, a 3 month supply for 2nd place, and a 1 month supply for 3rd place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    Actually, I'm pretty sure it's a 6 month supply for 1st place, a 3 month supply for 2nd place, and a 1 month supply for 3rd place.
    i didn't check, so probably.

What do you all think are the leading contenders for winners? I think all 3 winners will come from the first 10 or so pages just because most of the obvious choices were taken early, there might be a great one later on that no one else thought of, but the earlier entries seem to be better than later ones.

Also what do you all think the company will go with? The first 2 main diapers are italian names (classico and bianco) as is their company name, but teddy diapers are all english. A lot of names have followed the italian or other romantic themes, but some are based on the bunnies. What is more likely for the new diaper do you think? Something ethnic or something animated?