Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I mess easier?

Default How do I mess easier?

Hey guys I have been having a problem when I try messing. Everytime I mess I have to push really hard and pee comes out and I end up flooding. Could anyone help with this problem Im having?

dont rush wear for awhile and when u have to poop just poop ur diaper instead of going to bathroom.

Or diaper up anytime u would go number 2 in the bathroom regularly. Hope this helped.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathcoreFTW View Post
    Hey guys I have been having a problem when I try messing. Everytime I mess I have to push really hard and pee comes out and I end up flooding. Could anyone help with this problem Im having?
    You could pee before putting your diaper on. If you're empty then nothing can leak out

Peachy

^^ what he said. Pee BEFORE you decide to go #2.

Besides: WHen you go #2 on the potty, do you have to push as well? If not, make sure your diaper doesn't have too snug a fit - you need some room in the back. Also, try eating different food for softer poop. Less pushing required then.

I'm guessing you probably don't want to use any 'helpers' but I find suppositories are very effective in making you mess very easily! haha.

Im my messy days (hehe just got the happy days theme song in my head) I used to wait until I had to do a #2, and then just do it, lol not very good advice huh.... well I guess like peachy said you can try eating certain foods to make it softer, like bread, or anything grain, and mexican food, that is if you don't want any solidity at all lol. Another thing that you can do is try suppositories like nappieddude1589 said. Good luck with your messing

Quote Originally Posted by nappieddude1589 View Post
    I'm guessing you probably don't want to use any 'helpers' but I find suppositories are very effective in making you mess very easily! haha.
    That doesn't seem necessary in this case and it can be very harmful if used incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathcoreFTW View Post
    I agree.

A few handfuls of almonds will make anyone find an extreme need to visit the facilities.

I'd say eat a bunch of almonds mid-day the day before you want to do the dirty deed. That should be all the help you could ever need.