Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi my names justin but please call me jusy.

im new, i just started to wet the bed been about 3weeks now only 2 times im been dry and that cus i forced myself not to drink anything, and it realy sucked but lately today im getting my first pack of daipers becuase i dont think i can last another week or 2 washing my sheets and jammies.

i was wondering what do i need to prepair for bedtime sence i only wet the bed but im getting worse during the day,

and i realy enjoy sleeping on my tummy and 1 time my thumb was in my mouth but i dont know how babies do it, its so hard.

but what im realy trying to say is im scared and i dont want to leak tomorrow nite when i try my first diaper.

sorry for my mispells very late for me cus i had a accident and just found this site and i feel alot better and not ashemed or worried that i might be a freak.

This would be the wrong section to post an introduction. But anyways welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you want to suck your thumb just stick it in your mouth and do it whatever way you feel most comfurtable sucking on it.

O im sorry epicpie, ok thank you i'll try.

Peachy

Hello and welcome.

If you worry about your bed wetting, I would strongly suggest to see a doctor to make sure it's not some serious illness that could get worse.
    Until it goes away, try diapers

Peachy

P.S.: I moved this thread to the Greetings forum

Quote Originally Posted by jusy View Post
    sorry for my mispells very late for me cus i had a accident and just found this site and i feel alot better and not ashemed or worried that i might be a freak.
    Hello and welcome to this site.

I'm glad that you found this site, it really helps people to know that their not alone. Remember you're not the only one with this problem, There are several people that go through the same thing, so you are not weird or a freak, it's just something you can't really control your self. In conclusion, You're not alone anymore.

my secret is all my life cus i was born with clubed feet, born with a virus that nearly handicaped me, that i felt diapers and being babied would boost my self esteem but i dont want my parents to rly know that only my gf but of course my parents know im wetting and having trouble, just feels nice to have your girlfriend baby u sence she loves me so much and she kinda wants to be little again too no care in the world, i only want to care about having fun and taking my naps.

No offense but seeing how you spell makes it look like you are to young to have a girl friend.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPie View Post
    No offense but seeing how you spell makes it look like you are to young to have a girl friend.
    Just because one spells incorrectly, doesn't mean they're young.