Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aging

Default Aging

I actually keep wondering about whether we all are "stuck" with our fetish until the end of our days. We probably are because it isn't something that can just be switched off. Have you ever wondered what it will be like when we get older? I just wonder as for AB roleplay, would we still like to diaper someone else / be diapered? Or will it just become a not so important thing in our lives? For some reason I think about that a lot. And those of us who have a partner to share the fetish with, what if your partner wouldn't wanna do it anymore at some point? Would the fetish be so important that a relationship would break up over this?

You know, I think about this constantly too. I believe it will never leave me, and I know the AB urges will always stay. However, it seems like allowing it to influence me for the rest of my life seems weird. Despite this feeling though, and despite how much the nightmarish image of me being in my 70s and still babied scares me, I know that my infantilism will never go away. I feel I truly will take in AB activities until my death. It's just who I am and who I have always been, and I doubt I will allow age to get in the way, even though seeing myself in 50 years as an infantilist scares me.

---------- Post added at 14:42 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

I also see it, however, in this way: when I was younger (6-8) I still very much had infantilism tendencies. And I remember very clearly being weirdest out at the image of me being a teenager and still having the same dreams. But, here I am now, and I'm not bothered in the slightest. So, who knows!

Butterfly Mage

Personally, I'd like to NOT have this fetish. But I have had it my whole life that I've been conscious for. And I'm over 40. So.. I don't believe it is going to ever go away. I'm hoping that, in my next life, I don't have this fetish. Being straight would be a bonus too.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Personally, I'd like to NOT have this fetish. But I have had it my whole life that I've been conscious for. And I'm over 40. So.. I don't believe it is going to ever go away. I'm hoping that, in my next life, I don't have this fetish. Being straight would be a bonus too.
    OMG I loooove your avatar.

Yeah I mean I don't mind having the fetish in general, because I feel quite comfortable with all the diaper stuff and all. I would want a lifetime partner who shares it with me as well, definitely, because it is the only thing that sexually arouses me. I suppose it is the same with "normal" sexual desires though? But like kaylakutiez, I cannot see myself at the age of 70 still being a baby. Unless, and that might be reality, I'd have to be in nappies 24/7 by then anyway. But I dont know if it would still be arousing then.

I am in my 40's and have memories of buying diapers as far back as 9 years old. Throughout my life my AB side and level of interest has changed - I wouldn't say getting less, just different at different times. Sometimes I am really into it, and others times I am not. I have also found myself being more of a DL when not being an AB. Everyone is different, and elements in your life will lead you down different paths.

Personally I wouldn't worry about it unless your AB side is ruling your life.

I don't know of anyone on ADISC that's 70, but their are certainly a handful of people in the 50 - 60 year young range. Hopefully some of them will chime in (pramrider is the first member that comes to my mind). I think most of us have a little anxiety about the idea of being 60 and being an active adult baby, but there's not much to worry about. If you are still dressing up in baby clothing, it will be because you enjoy it and the experience is still satisfying for you. I don't think anyone would partake of this activity out of habit or without a natural motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by lilsquash View Post
    I don't know of anyone on ADISC that's 70, but their are certainly a handful of people in the 50 - 60 year young range. Hopefully some of them will chime in (pramrider is the first member that comes to my mind). I think most of us have a little anxiety about the idea of being 60 and being an active adult baby, but there's not much to worry about. If you are still dressing up in baby clothing, it will be because you enjoy it and the experience is still satisfying for you. I don't think anyone would partake of this activity out of habit or without a natural motivation.
    Agreed!

52, DL not AB but it is no big thing, as you age you don't feel different or old. I enjoy most of the same things I did in my teens including diapers. I am basicly the same person I was at 15 but with more freedom and money to the things I enjoy.

I had my first feelings when I was 4 and first acted on them when I was 6. When my mom made me see a shrink when in college, he told me I would eventually outgrow it. He was very wrong as the urges are still strong. Infantilism and regression is in one's head, so as we age, we still feel like the same person. Since we live in this fantasy world, being older doesn't really play into it all that much.

My wife plays along with it to some degree and I never tire of it. I've been diapered all day today, so the desire is strong and well. The thing that concerns me is, should I outlive my wife, when I die, would my kids find my stuff? Would I want to get rid of it all so that wouldn't happen, and would I be unhappy because I no longer had diapers?

The last irony is that as we become significantly older, dementia is always a possibility. Diapers and needing them may become a reality.

It will never go away. Always be truthful about yourself , Maybe there is someone the opposite to play with.