Thread: Some pacifier questions

Default Some pacifier questions

Has anyone ever tried a NUK10 and how big is it fully (shield and nipple). The NUK5 is too small for my mouth overall for my tastes (mostly the shield though).

Also have any of you tried any strap-on bands out there to help keep a pacifier in your mouth? I've found stuff like:
    ADULT SISSY BABY STRAP ON -TIME OUT PACIFIER - BLUE | eBay

Basically my idea is to get like this picture though:
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...lWrQ160aoSumFS

I actually own a very large pacifier, I'm not sure if its a Nuk10 but I know its quite larger than a Nuk5, and its perfect for a gaging device or for short term use but the nipple is so big and the shield so big its not comfortable to have it in your mouth for long time and you can't really suck it, its perfect to keep a naughty baby really quiet cause if this thing is strapped on the back of your head, you won't be able to talk I can assure you of this, actually, it gave me some ideas I've never thinked about gaging it in my mouth myself, will just need to find appropriate strap for it, I've always wanted to try bondage in diapers but never had the courage to do it myself, I've heard really bad situations with this, and I can't even think about what others want (not being able to free myself in emergency is out of the question for me, I'm alone here)

I'll post a picture of the pacifier if you want, I got it from B4NS but I'm not sure if they still sell it, I know the guy that own the store and sometimes he has some stuff that isn't on his website because he needs it to be clean of fetish and adult baby stuff like that (he's officially a medical diaper store and the kind of customers that shop there are usually elders and people with inciontinence problems)

Never heard of a Nuk 10 before. The Nuk 5's work for me anyway. I know NAM (or it might be MAM) makes pacifiers like Nuk (for larger mouths). But Nuk 5 is the biggest size you can get without custom ordering to the best of my knowledge.

I'll post pictures of mine tomorrow or maybe in the evening, will have to take them with my cellphone (not bad quality 3mp camera on it) cause my old trusted Canon A510 went swimming on a camping trip this summer which isn't recommended when its not a waterproof model.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    I'll post pictures of mine tomorrow or maybe in the evening, will have to take them with my cellphone (not bad quality 3mp camera on it) cause my old trusted Canon A510 went swimming on a camping trip this summer which isn't recommended when its not a waterproof model.
    dont let it go swimming then

i never heard about a nuk10 before heck i don't even own a nuk5 cant get it shipped here

I always wanted a Nuk 5, and now there's a 10?!? Anyways, I'm not completely sure you are talking about a nuk, I have seen a picture or a paci bigger then a nuk 5, but it was custom made, and filled with cotton (to support the bigger nipple I guess). I can't remember the site that I found it on, but if I do I will post a link if it is appropriate. Either way, if you actually did find a nuk 10, congrats, and hope you get the chance to get it.

Yeah, mine is filled with cotton to my knowledge at least, its not a Nuk10, I wasn't sure at first but now I've looked at it carefully.

Well I wouldn't say the "NUK10" I'm talking about is made by the same company that makes NUK but whenever I google it or look it up on eBay or so it shows up.