Thread: Why so many people with infantilist outfits for Halloween? @_@

Default Why so many people with infantilist outfits for Halloween? @_@

Went to a Halloween party and saw some very attractive women in diapers and baby get costumes. Some guys too, :/ you could tell the people who where just in costume only wearing the diaper with undies underneath. That's find but some peoples costumes looked too authentic ( nuk 5?) I also saw some wet diapers and what not. Interesting honestly but could have just been beer. The person that intrigued me the most was a girl with the nuk 5 and teddy bear and wearing skirt and stuff. Seemed the most authentic. But obviously its just my wishful thinking not wanting to be alone and what not. Really plays with your mind and hormones

Sent from my Android!!!

Aftermath of "My Strange Addiction?" That's the only explanation I can think of, or else PR is secretly crawling with ABDLs, almost none of whom are on ADISC.

Just random variation I'd say. "Baby" is an old favourite for a Halloween costume, it probably just happened that this year more people picked it than anything else, plus the possibility that some people may have chosen to match with others. Then you've got to consider that you're an ABDL, and adults dressed as babies stick in your mind more than other kinds of costume ;-)

The nuk 5 thing is intriguing. No costume shop I've ever seen sells that and it's not something you happen to pick up at the store. As an AB I didn't even find out about them until I was nearly 30. Certainly baby costumes on halloween are nothing more than a frustrating conspiracy on the part of "normal people" to further embarrass us, but that paci I'd have a hard time not asking about.

Nothing here yet tonight- then again, I'm avoiding the big party tonight downtown. Forget it; I ain't going near that mad house. I'm staying home and watching the Ohio State game. I've seen a few baby costumes in years past but not many.

WildThing121675

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Aftermath of "My Strange Addiction?" That's the only explanation I can think of, or else PR is secretly crawling with ABDLs, almost none of whom are on ADISC.
    Could be likely, becuase pr=spanish and adisc is a enlgish thing and ive seached for infantilist communities in spanish and they are like none of them the only infantilist i found locally managed to find adsic but was promtly banned...he was a major creeper...:/ fml?

Sent from my Android!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lilsquash View Post
    The nuk 5 thing is intriguing. No costume shop I've ever seen sells that and it's not something you happen to pick up at the store. As an AB I didn't even find out about them until I was nearly 30. Certainly baby costumes on halloween are nothing more than a frustrating conspiracy on the part of "normal people" to further embarrass us, but that paci I'd have a hard time not asking about.
    eBay perhaps, if they searched "adult sized pacifier" or something like that, I know eBay can be popular to locate the more intricate details of a costume.

the "my strange addiction" thing came up with my costume too. the good news is that riley was referred to as female even though they knew she was trans in the conversation