Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexuality?

Hug

Default Sexuality?

I was curious to see if a Straight guy or girl would consider dating someone of the same gender? Sorry if this is intrusive it just popped into my head.

Hug

I have thought about that before, I would try it if I thought it might be fun but I doubt it would go far and I would want to make that clear from the start.

No, it would seem sort of pointless. Might as well just call it hanging out.

Supersam1223

I think that it would depend entirely upon what sort of experience they have in regards to relationships. If you've never been in a gay relationship then I think the answer should be yes. You can't knock it 'til you've tried it.

Whereas, if you already have experience with same sex relationships or are 100% sure that you are straight then it would be entirely pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    You can't knock it 'til you've tried it.

bi = more options, IMO. :3

Many people who are going through the questioning process, of sexuality discovery, end up eventually dating the same sex. Some realize eventually they are gay, some realize they are bisexual and some realize they are really just straight. Many also go back and forth in this process like i did. I started out growing up an extremely confused straight guy because that is what society teaches is appropriate and normal. I knew deep down in the bottom of my soul that i wasnt straight but I never accepted it because I was already different in many ways. eventually as an adult I allowed my self to explore and felt for a time I was gay. It just felt right but then i realized that i loved women just as much as men but just in a different way. Im more sexually attracted to guys than i am ladies but am more emotionally attracted to women. In fact my gf now, she is the first woman I have been with that I have felt extremely sexually attracted to. Now I consider my self a bisexual. Some day soon me and my gf will be married but there is no way i could never be with a guy again...thank goodness for an open relationship.

Straight guy that seeks women. That is just me and how I will be even when I am dead and being nailed in my coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hug View Post
    I was curious to see if a Straight guy or girl would consider dating someone of the same gender? Sorry if this is intrusive it just popped into my head.

Hug
    Say that on another site and you'll get 1,700,646,433 offers from gay men asking you for a date!

It's something that's come to my mind occasionally. I consider myself at least 80% straight. In the long run, I feel only a woman would make for a happy relationship for me. A gay relationship would be, at the most, an experiment for me. Just thinking about me being in a long-term relationship with another man makes me feel somewhat sick, to be honest, and I'm not entirely sure why. I don't care if other people do it; I just don't feel it's for me in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Say that on another site and you'll get 1,700,646,433 offers from gay men asking you for a date!
    And of these requests, a good portion would come from the FBI, one would actually be a dog, and almost half of them would be the same 10-20 people who couldn't take no response for an answer.