Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question for DLs... coming & after-effect soberness

Question Question for DLs... coming & after-effect soberness

For those of you who come in diapers, (once the deed is done) I'm just wondering if any of you turn instantly sober. Like you get completely turned off by diapers and infantilism after... <e.g. Lying on your bed with a diaper and thinking, oh crap wtf am i dong...>

Anyway I just brought this up cause I saw this exact thought process in the film London (2005) with Jason Statham... There's two scenes in the film related to this, albeit rather short scenes:

1)Statham actually "admits" to playing around with "infantilism".. *I was kinda shocked when I saw this* and 2) He says after he comes "he feels totally sober, like what am I doing in [this underground BDSM] place??]

Sooo. Does the sober after-effect hit you, and what do you think about it?
    Thanks =]

^ after I get my "job" done and get relief I get out of liking being a TB/DL but in 5 minutes I get back into it. :P

It's kind of hard to explain, but I'll try my best.

I'm not exactly "sober" after I get off in a diaper, but I usualy act a little different afterwords.

I wait to get my heartrate back to a normal pace. I usualy kick off my sheets and get rid of the diaper or whatever. Even though I do that, I'm not exactly "turned-off" by the whole idea, moreover, I'm just plain tired.

well it depends for me and after i do get relief i start thinking like what if my mom walks in to wake me uo or i have friends that come over that morning and somehow convince myself to get out of diapers...but sometimes even after i still wanna sleep in a diaper or even just kick back in one.

EmeraldsAndLime

I understand what you are saying.

It's a common thing among males to feel a little "dirty" or "disgusted" after finishing off and you don't have to be linked to infantilism to feel this way. I know when I first started I'd feel a little strange on the inside about the whole ordeal when I finished. It was kind of like, "Ahh, what have I done?", but after everything subsides and you clean off, it goes away.

I think it's just nature at her most weird. There's nothing wrong with it.

When I was first getting into the sexual side of diapers, after I hit puberty, I initially didn't have any guilty feeling afterwards. It took me a few years before I started to feel weird after getting my "satisfaction", and I would want to get the diaper off and get cleaned up right away. This has persisted ever since then.
    Unfortunately, since I've lost the control of my bladder and bowels, I'm no longer able to get any "satisfaction", except for like once every six months now, hard as I may try, it just doesn't happen. And when it finally does, I still feel guilty afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky123 View Post
    I'm no longer able to get any "satisfaction", except for like once every six months now, hard as I may try, it just doesn't happen. And when it finally does, I still feel guilty afterwards.
    At that point I would comit suicide.

I agree with Lukie and Isaac.

But I like giving my long in-depth answers.
    I've found that, through either the concious or sub-concious mind, immediately after, or sometimes while in diapers, you remember who you are outside the privacy you have with diapers, who your friends are, who your family are, and everyone that has some significance in your life, and what they might think of you, since they are the most influential people you know. With that in mind, you might think everything else about your life is "normal" and it seems totally wrong and out of place in the grand scheme of things to be doing whatever your doing in diapers.

Well, that's how I feel about it anyway.

But aye, that goes away not long after - it's usually due to tiredness. A lot of the time I shrug it off with "I am what I am" which sometimes works.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    It's a common thing among males to feel a little "dirty" or "disgusted" after finishing off and you don't have to be linked to infantilism to feel this way. I know when I first started I'd feel a little strange on the inside about the whole ordeal when I finished. It was kind of like, "Ahh, what have I done?", but after everything subsides and you clean off, it goes away.
    As cliche as it sounds, I think it is the whole "thinking with the wrong head" type of deal ... for those that enjoy dl in that way. You're excited and ready to go. When you are done, you return back to reality.

sometimes. but if you wait 5 or 10 minutes, that feeling tends to go away