Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car travel

Default Car travel

I love being diapered while driving but due to objections from my wife, I can only do so when I'm on my own, usually on a long trip. I have found it difficult to know where to change. In rest areas, the cubicles are very open and they are so quiet, the rustle of diapers can be easily heard. I tried diapering up in a McDonald's last time which was somewhat better but not perfect. Anyone got any better suggestions?

It can be difficult but remember some of us have to use diapers and have to change in cubicles - although I agree doorless (if that's what you mean by open ones0 present a special challenge - My guess is you might be over-sensitive about noise as most people won't be listening carefully and if they do hear a crinkle will think you are a person who has to wear for medical reasons.

No one can hear the crinkle of your diapers, unless the room is really quiet and someone is listening for it.

I change all the time on car trips. you not going to see anyone you know. I use to poop my diaper while filling my car with gas. Then go change in the restroom.The most hard part about doing this is carry your uses diaper to the trash can and have everyone look at you.

Over the years, I've changed in all kinds of public washrooms and never really encountered any problems. You just have to be brazen about going ahead and changing without concerning yourself with what other people might think. What do you care what the other users of a public washroom think? You're almost certainly never going to meet any of those people ever again. The only think I've ever been concerned about is safety. I stay away from very little used rest areas where I might potentially be robbed.

The key to changing in public is to act like it is something normal, something you have to do on a daily basis and have had to do for years.

If you make it seem like it is normal and no big deal to you, others won't make a big deal. Heck I changed a totally messy diaper in a rest area once...and it's messiness was not on purpose

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

I hope i'm not thread jacking but i don't want to make a new thread if i can ask in here. When people change in restrooms how do you carry in the materials needed? do you use a bookbag, a plastic bag, or what else? I carry my bookbag around everywhere since 10th grade, it's very useful, just wondering if it'd be weird if i carried one in straight to the restroom.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    I hope i'm not thread jacking but i don't want to make a new thread if i can ask in here. When people change in restrooms how do you carry in the materials needed? do you use a bookbag, a plastic bag, or what else? I carry my bookbag around everywhere since 10th grade, it's very useful, just wondering if it'd be weird if i carried one in straight to the restroom.
    No, Thats not weird at all. You really Need a bag or something unless you want to be seen with diapers in hands. Its acually not that uncommon to see a guy walking around with something like that, or a small backpack. No one would think twice really. At least thats my opinion.

I Have worn once, when I had a long enough solo car ride to justify wearing.
    When I got to my destination, I went to a grocery store to change, brought a small book bag type thing. Started changing, someone walks in. Its one of those small bathrooms one stall, one urnal. I figured it would be ok, he would use the urnal real fast and leave. SO i continue, hesitantly, Then I realize Hes waiting for the stall. It was obvious what i was doing in there lol.
    Finished up, opened the door, and headed stright out, didnt look the guy in the face or anything, just belined for the door, then the parking lot.

Was not fun, but the truth is I will never see him again, so it doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    I have a backpack. Either a red school backpack or a string athletic style backpack. In the bag I have 2 diapers (incase the first one rips,etc), pack of baby wipes, small tube of rash cream, small thing of powder, a few plastic grocery sacks, and a small roll of clear duct tape (for tape malfunctions)

The change:
    - walk in to the stall and hang the bag on the coat hook (if there)
    - get plastic bag out and hang it up
    - take off diaper, clean up mess
    - diaper up
    - clean any powder off clothes
    - bag diaper and tie off
    - put supplies in bag
    - open stall door, trash diaper like I own the place
    - wash hands like nothing happened
    - walk back to the car

Quote Originally Posted by diapernh View Post
    I have a backpack. Either a red school backpack or a string athletic style backpack. In the bag I have 2 diapers (incase the first one rips,etc), pack of baby wipes, small tube of rash cream, small thing of powder, a few plastic grocery sacks, and a small roll of clear duct tape (for tape malfunctions)

The change:
    - walk in to the stall and hang the bag on the coat hook (if there)
    - get plastic bag out and hang it up
    - take off diaper, clean up mess
    - diaper up
    - clean any powder off clothes
    - bag diaper and tie off
    - put supplies in bag
    - open stall door, trash diaper like I own the place
    - wash hands like nothing happened
    - walk back to the car
    Lol at the trash part. So when you throw them out you just toss it up top and leave it?