Thread: my first mess

Default my first mess

So today I built up the courage to do my first mess. Turns out it was the wrong day to do so as it was very stick and messy rather than a hard one. So for these details lol. Now I enjoyed it to begin with but the clean up part was making me heave lol. I was just wondering on getting your opinions on whether I should do it again or any tips. Thanks

I guess it will just take time to get used to it, it must be worth another try... especially if you got even a little bit of enjoyment out of it.

I agree with teenbabyuk, it does take time to get used to, but its a really nice feeling that you must absolutely try again. The cleaning up is the most annoying part of it but it's really worth the shot.

Only you can decide if the trade of between enjoyment and clean up is worth it for you

Personally, I love it

If you can, ensure you have a big enough time window that takes into account how long you want to stay in the nappy afterwards & a lengthy clean up. So long as you take precautions like that you'll be fine whenever you want to mess. That's how I've managed to get away with doing it at home & not being caught

Quote Originally Posted by nappieddude1589 View Post
    If you can, ensure you have a big enough time window that takes into account how long you want to stay in the nappy afterwards & a lengthy clean up. So long as you take precautions like that you'll be fine whenever you want to mess. That's how I've managed to get away with doing it at home & not being caught
    This is good advice - cleaning up a messy diaper can take much longer than you might expect (depending on the consistency of erm... you know). If you have to hide the evidence too then that will take even longer (time to air out the house, spray air freshener and so on).

i tried it last night for the first time, too. I would definitely do it again!!!

TeenTB1996

You should, could be better next time