Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Australia

Default Hello from Australia

Hi I'm MrTall, I'm a bit of a nerd, I play minecraft and MTG, I'm an old hand at forums, I also like camping and off road driving and most importantly I like nappies (I'm wearing one now ). I have known I like nappies since I was 7 when I stopped bed wetting and wished I could keep wearing nappies but my mum wouldn't let me. I used to nick my brothers nappies but he stopped bed wetting in about '08.

This year I found a couple of pharmacies in my town that sell the Tena Slip and so I have been wearing them for a few months now, the only problem is I still live with my parents and so I have to hide it from them.

I some day wish to be able to bed wet again but until then I'll keep dreaming.

Hello mrtall. Welcome to adisc. I'm from Aus too. There are growing numbers of us all round the place. I'm sure you will soon feel at home. Join in and have fun no doubt we will see each other around the traps

Quote Originally Posted by itsacurlyone View Post
    Hello mrtall. Welcome to adisc. I'm from Aus too. There are growing numbers of us all round the place. I'm sure you will soon feel at home. Join in and have fun no doubt we will see each other around the traps
    Thanks, im sure I'll have fun.

Hey mate,

welcome from South Australia. Workwise I'll have a lot of camping (or at least close to camping) and 4WD driving in the last couple of moths, enjoy every day of it. Have a good time here, see you around.

Cheers.

Well let me be first from the US to welcome you to ADISC. I hope to see you around and talk to you some more. My wife and I love camping

Hi, I'm going to Sydney soon. Can you tell me which shops sell Tena Slip Maxi? Thanks, and welcome, although I'm new here myself.

Welcome fellow Aussie

May i suggest you check out the Aussie's Unite! group?

Heaps of us Aussie's are there ^^

Loopygone

Yet it will never be as cool as the UKdisc group.... :X :P

Welcome! Do not be afraid, we're mostly normal, I have a certificate to prove my sanity!

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Yet it will never be as cool as the UKdisc group.... :X :P
    If you mean "cool" in the sense of rainy and foggy all the time, then your probably right. :-)

Thanks everyone.

@orolin I commented on your thread