Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex Appeal

Default Sex Appeal

Last week a big water pump cracked and because they couldn't get it to pieces someone came this morning to weld it, but when they started it bust again and we all got soaked.

As we went to change, Gramps said that we would take it in the Landrover all the way to Ross-on-Wye to be repaired and that he would find some L plates so that Tomboy could drive.

After about an hour of loading, wedging and strapping down Gramps called us and when Tomboy appeared in her black leather trowsers and primrose blouse, Gramps gave her an appreciative wolf whistle.

Because there was no satnav, she had downloaded the route and she drove OK till somewhere near Gloucester where we got a diversion and she drove onto the M50.

Learner drivers aren't allowed on motorways and we hadn't gone far before a motorcycle-cop overtook and about a mile down the road was waiting and flagged us down.

Gramps groaned and said "I should've made you pull over and driven, I'll get out and explain". But Tomboy said no and clutching her directions, slithered down on to the road and with a toss of her head, a wiggle of her hips, presumably a melting smile and in an exagerated welsh accent, called "Hi" to the policeman.

Within thirty seconds it was all over as he grinned sheepishly while she did a great impression of Shirley Temple before they went and looked at his bike and she pretended to try and swing her leg over.

Five minutes later as we pulled off with police flashing lights following us to the end of the motorway, Gramps turned to me and said "That my lad, was a lesson in sex appeal".
    Last edited by 4077; 28-Oct-2011 at 19:33.

Great story..?

Are you asking any questions indirectly through this?

Where's Pip when you need him. I so love the real British language. We have so cheapened it here in the Colonies.

No, no indirect questions.

If Gramps had got out he would have faced the cop's full authority; 60-00 fine and three points off his driver's licence, whereas she's not even legally an adult, is gay and "twiddled him round her little finger" as we say in our lovely real British language.

Quote Originally Posted by 4077 View Post
    If Gramps had got out he would have faced the cop's full authority; 60-00 fine and three points off his driver's licence
    Which he rightfully deserved, it's his fault he broke the law and should have knowingly taken the fine teaching you that your actions have consequences.

I know about my actions having consequences, if i'm not wearing a nappy and plastic pants when i wet myself, i get wet legs ! Lol.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Which he rightfully deserved, it's his fault he broke the law and should have knowingly taken the fine teaching you that your actions have consequences.
    Those sentiments are in one's and zero's, you need to factor in human nature to that equation. If you need lab-rats to study human nature look to your local politicians.

Clubs in London work in a similar way. If you don't have tits your paying to get in and it will be 20+.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    So if you broke the law and you had a choice between flirting and getting off, or paying a 60+ fine, you would pay the fine? Knowing that you could quite easily not get a fine?

Oh, I'd definitely pay the fine!. I don't want to feel a gay peado cop feeling my c....c.c.....c.cc.......c...cc.c..c..c (you all think I'm trying to say COCK, but I'm trying to say COLLAR). lol
    Last edited by 4077; 28-Oct-2011 at 19:33.