Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Binge...

Default The Binge...

Okay so right now Im on a huge binge. I wanna wear all the time. But I know in like a week ill be dis quested by the idea of Diapers. Who else feels this ways its like your brain cant decide what it whats.

I might not help much on this but i've started to wear on sept 6 2011 and got more and more into it, for the past 2-3 (maybe 4) weeks i've been wearing pretty much 24/7, at most an hour out of them in underware. The 2-3 hours after a shower before i go in don't really count. I am yet to purge surprisingly, it seems my interest is only growing.

It's not really "help" but more adding to the topic i guess.

pepsicolaisgreat

I have times like this. I'll be into wearing diapers for awhile. But then after awhile I get sick of it and don't wear for months or even a year. But then it always comes back. And I'm back too wearing diapers. And it repeats itself.

See I though I was thee only one that loved then hated them.

I remember the kind of thing you're talking about very well. Thankfully, I don't have those kinds of extremes since reaching a point of greater self-acceptance. Sometimes I'm more interested in diapers and sometimes less but it feels to me like a more normal ebb and flow. For example, sometimes I really want chicken and sometimes it doesn't sound very appealing. It's not a binge/purge, it's just variety.

I seem to be going through quite a binge recently. I just got a new shipment of abena m3s and so before they arrived I finished up my stash much faster than normal then when they arrived I started wearing even more. got a sample of the air plus so I tried wearing one m2 to class. then it snowed today so I wore snow pants too school because it was so wet out, and a great excuse to wear a diaper underneath. the strange thing is that I am becoming so much braver wearing diapers around my roommates. like a fairly thick m3 under pajama pants even with a couple friends over that I was not expecting. the hardest part is sneaking away to change.

Do you feel that talking on adisc enhances your comfort level wearing diapers, and as a group normalizes our feelings towards them?

Before I went 24/7 I had a bit of a binge and purge thing going. However, one day I pretty much went "this is costing me too much (to rebuy everything), I enjoy it, who cares what anyone else thinks, I'm going 24/7". Pretty much on-the-spot total self-acceptence. It was great and it's been that way since

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by coboy View Post
    Do you feel that talking on adisc enhances your comfort level wearing diapers, and as a group normalizes our feelings towards them?
    I would agree with that assumption. For me, I had already accepted myself as an AB/DL person. However, if I could word it this way: it was like an uneasy truce with myself. Since being on ADISC I am so much more further along in the 'accepting of myself as AB/DL'.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    However, one day I pretty much went "this is costing me too much (to rebuy everything), I enjoy it, who cares what anyone else thinks,
    This has been my other reason behind my stopping the binge purge cycles. And to tell the truth, it feels SO MUCH better not be on a swinging pendulum of binge then purge, then binge then purge. by accepting the truth about myself, I feel that I am a much more stable person in regards to this.

Some good advice is on its way....

Do not purge!! If you are not interested in the diapers after you have binged, then just box them up and store them someplace, when the urge hits again, you will have what you need.

I have my diapers in a cabinet in my room, when I am not in the diaper mood (which is not too often), I just close the cabinet doors and forget about them.