Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: shower after messing...

Default shower after messing...

Okay I know this sounds pretty random... but I'm just curious to know. As for me, I like to shower in general, but for me, after messing panties/nappies, it just feels even better and I get a much greater feeling of cleaniness after having showered when I was messy. Does that make sense? Anyone else got that feeling? That you feel a lot cleaner? (Okay I mean it could be because there's more to clean off in the first place, but still...) Or is that super weird?

I've only messed a couple of times. But every time that I have, I have taken a shower to get completely clean. Makes perfect sense.

Hmm I didn't actually mean if it makes sense to shower after messing, I meant like.... if showering then feels a lot nicer than when you do it without having messed before.

Cherub

Just be careful that you don't get any mess on the shower curtain. I've heard that the bacteria in mess will eventually cause the curtain to turn an orange-ish color.

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    Just be careful that you don't get any mess on the shower curtain. I've heard that the bacteria in mess will eventually cause the curtain to turn an orange-ish color.
    Lol. Well yeah I'm always cautious about that really. Would be pretty nasty. And I do wash my shower curtain regularly anyway to keep it really clean.

I usually shower after messing since I've still not got round to shaving there so cleaning is a bit tricky otherwise. Oddly enough if I put another diaper on afterwards I feel clean, but if I put on regular underwear I'm convinced that I still smell...

Quote Originally Posted by DeathcoreFTW View Post
    Same here man.
    OT - I've seen a few people with that sort of avatar. Is someone making them?

I know it's not what the OP was on about, but for anyone, showing after messing is absolutely essential, and needs to be very very thorough. The smells are very difficult to get rid of (and you may not notice so much as it's human nature to get used to your own smells quickly). Get as much off into the toilet first though, don't let it block up the shower!

But as for the original point, yes it's a great feeling to be thoroughly clean and dry after, then powder and a new diaper on after. Shaved down there also makes it a much nicer feeling to clean and powder.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I usually shower after messing since I've still not got round to shaving there so cleaning is a bit tricky otherwise. Oddly enough if I put another diaper on afterwards I feel clean, but if I put on regular underwear I'm convinced that I still smell...

OT - I've seen a few people with that sort of avatar. Is someone making them?
    Yeah redx is making them