Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radio DJ says teenagers in diapers are mentally unstable

Default Radio DJ says teenagers in diapers are mentally unstable

Rob Arnie and Dawn is a morning talk show that has dominated the ratings in the listening areas they enter by a 4 - 1 margin in all categories.

The last few days they have had a discussion about adults in diapers, and a debate on teenagers in diapers. None of the show members openly accept this, but two of the DJs are willing to take the time and look at it from the diaper wearers point of view and admit that there is really no harm (and that good enough for me).

The third DJ is the reason i am posting this, Her name is Dawn and she is claiming that teenagers that just want to wear diapers 'must' have gone though some childhood trauma and need to seek professional help. In addition to the parents failing somewhere along the way.

I am posting this to ask that all who read this write/call/mail the radio show and tell your story, tell them about your earliest memories in a diaper, tell them about being in school diapered, tell them about your day to day life in a diaper. Tell them anything you want just please keep it clean and nice. They might read your email on the air so if you don't want your name mentioned ask to have your name with held, or make a new email address and use that.

Contact information:

[Removed]

Link to first discussion(warning: mature content and lots of cursing):

http://www.robarnieanddawn.com/membe...r%20Fetish.mp3

Link to second discussion:

http://www.robarnieanddawn.com/membe...5th%202011.zip

Link to third discussion:

http://www.robarnieanddawn.com/membe...6th%202011.zip
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Oct-2011 at 05:01. Reason: removed contact info.

And I for one thought this was something most of us believe to be private, who knew. Anyways, it's a radio host. No one will recall this crap in a year.

That show is an entertainment venue, I don't believe they are actually meaning to have a serious discussion, only to get people interested to return to their show. In their first discussion they weren't talking about what infantilism is, or attempting to understand being an AB/DL, they were responding to someones own horror story while reacting in a fashion characteristically of a horror story. If they were to trying to have a serious discussion about the topic, I might give them my side of the story, but I believe this was to be more of a gag piece.

Quote Originally Posted by erick View Post
    That show is an entertainment venue, I don't believe they are actually meaning to have a serious discussion, only to get people interested to return to their show. In their first discussion they weren't talking about what infantilism is, or attempting to understand being an AB/DL, they were responding to someones own horror story while reacting in a fashion characteristically of a horror story. If they were to trying to have a serious discussion about the topic, I might give them my side of the story, but I believe this was to be more of a gag piece.
    The first one yes, but the second and third they were trying to have a serious discussion.

First rule of radio: take a clear stance

Second rule of radio: take the controversial stance, because that's good radio

You're not going to get anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ukilliheal View Post
    The first one yes, but the second and third they were trying to have a serious discussion.
    Yes and next week they'll be on a totally different subject. If anyone here came forward they would rather put that person on air so they and their listeners could have a quick laugh at someone who willingly wears diapers. It's been done by the media before.

remember the "my strange addiction" fiasco? (or whatever show it was)

yeah... the media doesn't care about the truth, they care about getting views/listeners/money. that's not going to change until we get more widespread and accepted.

Butterfly Mage

Blech. I would have a hard time caring less about what radio personalities have to say. Most of them are just hucksters who laugh all the way to the bank.

If anyone really wants to get involved with this, DON'T tell them that you're an ABDL - that will just get you labelled as a freak and no-one listening will take you seriously.
    Instead get in touch with the show and point out that this is just Kink-shaming nonsense, and that people have a right to be accepted for who they are without being the topic of lurid and ill-informed pseudo-psychological speculation.

teenagers [STRIKETHROUGH] in diapers[/STRIKETHROUGH] are mentally unstable

Screw acceptance. No amount of letters is going to change the rest of the world's thinking that we're freaks.