Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tights+Diapers=Awesome

Default Tights+Diapers=Awesome

So I decided to buy some ballet tights and some Certainty diapers a few days ago. I found out that that is the best idea I have had in a long time.

Almost makes me want to go into ballet but I'm not sure if I would be that brave lol. Plus I can't wear diapers in ballet and get away with it probably.

Yeah this is awesome. I sometimes wear my diapers under old jammers (Speedos that go to your knees) from swimming.

I have lots of tights and leotards. Also have a few ballet costumes (tutus). I actually went to the Kennedy Center ballet wearing my diaper, tights, and leotard under my suit. I did a quick strip of the suit in the parking garage on the way out and pulled on the skirt and wore that home.

There was a 5-yo or so girl in the lobby when we were waiting to go in wearing her ballet costume. I was so envious.

Yep, it can be fun once in awhile. I have a few pair of the Under Armour compression underwear, which work really well over diapers, too. Also, cycling shorts and bibs.

BobOfLight

Could you please tell me what's making the combination of tights and diapers so awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by BobOfLight View Post
    Could you please tell me what's making the combination of tights and diapers so awesome?
    The compression. It makes the diaper fit more snugly to the body and can be quite pleasant.

BobOfLight

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    The compression. It makes the diaper fit more snugly to the body and can be quite pleasant.
    I guess I try it out someday.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Yep, it can be fun once in awhile. I have a few pair of the Under Armour compression underwear, which work really well over diapers, too. Also, cycling shorts and bibs.
    Wal Mart has some compression shorts in the sporting goods area (near the racquet ball and tennis equipment area). I've tried them and it does make the diaper feel that much better! I bought a few pair actually, and one day I was curious and wore two pair of compression shorts over a doubled up Abena X-plus. Hehehe, talk about an awesome fit!

I've found that long johns over my diaper is a good combo. It's slightly tighter and the diaper crinkle comes through nicely!

if you have an aversion to tights, a pair of under armour shorts works well :3
    (i've done it before, and it does feel good)