Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you like it?

Default Would you like it?

Would you like to babied 24/7?
    personally i would be glad to be baied 24/7, but would you accpet it?

I guess it depends what you mean by babied, because 24/7 is every minute of every day. I like it when I'm home and my wife babies me a little bit. It makes me feel accepted as well as little. Most of my life is lived as a normal adult (okay, normal is debatable) going to work, enjoying music, reading, writing, going to some stores, going out to eat. I can't imagine being babied, living like a baby like in one of those stories, and spending your whole life as a baby. Though it sounds like fun when we are "in the mood", doing it all the time would take most of my life away from me. So no, I wouldn't want to be babied 24/7.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I guess it depends what you mean by babied, because 24/7 is every minute of every day.
    , doing it all the time would take most of my life away from me. So no, I wouldn't want to be babied 24/7.
    That is exactly how I was going to answer. It appears do-able when as dogboy said 'in the mood'. Or when fantasizing about it. But to put it into actual practice,,no thanks.

Reasons: A baby doesn't do the things I enjoy doing on a daily basis. I enjoying taking my time in a hot shower. I enjoy watching shows I want to watch on TV. I love working with my tools on different project,,,especially if it involves using power tools. I like driving my car,,,actually I love driving because I like to travel places. by contrast, being kept in a diaper (even after it's lost its appeal) doesn't seem like fun. Being fed food you may not be in the mood for,, not fun either. being made to do stuff you don't want to do,,or having the stuff you like to do limited because someone else isn't in the mood for it,,,kinds sucks. Um,,,,I think point made

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I guess it depends what you mean by babied, because 24/7 is every minute of every day. I like it when I'm home and my wife babies me a little bit. It makes me feel accepted as well as little. Most of my life is lived as a normal adult (okay, normal is debatable) going to work, enjoying music, reading, writing, going to some stores, going out to eat. I can't imagine being babied, living like a baby like in one of those stories, and spending your whole life as a baby. Though it sounds like fun when we are "in the mood", doing it all the time would take most of my life away from me. So no, I wouldn't want to be babied 24/7.
    I would expand upon this but I feel it would water down it's astuteness. As always, dogboy, you hit it right on the head: I would feel the exact same way. Maybe for a weekend I would like to be babied, but I fear it would begin to lose it's magic for me after too long. Plus, as much as I regret saying it, there are aspects of being an adult I do like.

Ick...now I feel dirty...:P

Would I like it? Sure. I could actually see myself enjoying a 24/7 submissive lifestyle generally, strictly AB/DL or otherwise.

The better question is, "Would I prefer being babied 24/7 over a normal life with significant AB/DL play?" The answer to that is no; I'd be happier in the long run with a balanced life.

Could I accept it? Probably, but I'd really rather not have to, to begin with =P. It'd depend on how far you want to take babied as well, is it like "you get dressed, fed, changed etc. but can do adult things still" or have to be more like a baby all the time? The first is the one I could accept, I think I'd probably hate it but I could learn to live with it eventually (I just find I don't like the idea of someone taking care of me xD). The other one though I wouldn't want EVER, that would be just horrible to me.

It depends really. If it was like the stories where you're kidnapped and treated like a baby 24/7 then probably not, although I might eventually accept it and maybe even enjoy it (no work, no commitments, nothing to worry about, but no freedom of choice to do what I want either).

If it was like that but with the freedom to do other things (post on forums, skydiving, pick what baby food I get etc) then it sounds much more appealing and I'd probably jump at the chance.

It'd also depend on whether I've got the choice to sit up one day and say "actually, I've had enough now". I probably wouldn't, but I'd want to know I could.

Well I think I can do it for a few days. A week or even a little more.
    Tho for rest of life kind of thing then I don't think I would like that or not.
    As long as it doesn't interfere with normal life things

Short time I think would be a lot of fun for sure.

At first yes but after a while I'd get quite bored and would just want it to stop. I love balance in my life.

no....i enjoy my adult life. being babied 24/7 would probably mean i would never see my friends again. and i have alot of friends....so that would kill me