Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello all! I am a relatively new person to any kind of ab/dl social site, so i'm REALLY shy about it.
    I mostly only participate in the DL lifestyle, though i've never actually had the chance to wear any. =( My other hobbies are pretty simple, games, music, television and stuff like that. Hoping to fit in to the community well!

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomguy View Post
    Hello all! I am a relatively new person to any kind of ab/dl social site, so i'm REALLY shy about it.
    I mostly only participate in the DL lifestyle, though i've never actually had the chance to wear any. =( My other hobbies are pretty simple, games, music, television and stuff like that. Hoping to fit in to the community well!
    Hello and welcome to ADISC!

What is your favorite TV show (if you can narrow it down, lol)? As you may be able to guess based on my username, my favorite show is Hogan's Heroes. What kind of games? Board games or video games?

Thanks for the welcome!
    Fave TV show has gotta be South Park. Love most animated shows like that. I prefer video games. Board games are only fun in REALLY large groups.

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomguy View Post
    Thanks for the welcome!
    Fave TV show has gotta be South Park. Love most animated shows like that. I prefer video games. Board games are only fun in REALLY large groups.
    I like South Park as well. They've been re-running some of the early ones on Comedy Central and my wife and I have been enjoying them as we prepare supper. Welcome to the site, by the way.

Thanks! I always prefer reruns, usually new episodes of an old tv show aren't that great. South Park is the exception =).

What kind of board games and video games do you play?