Thread: Abena M2's

Default Abena M2's

Hi everyone!

I just grabbed a bag of Abena M2's (Super and I must say they're a wonderful diaper but I didn't expect them to be to thin!

I just got home and needed to pee, so I threw one on and being used the the M4's (X-Plus) I was so surprised at how tiny this diaper is!

well I would say I flooded it, normally what would barely dent an M4 has dominated an M2.

I'm going to drink lots and have another wetting, but I'll be changed before bed time.

Great diaper for those who want Abena protection in a small package!

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 19:41 ----------

I will absolutely need a change before bed, but wow, I love the M2's. All gel, and no fluff. I wet a few more times and at one point thought the diaper wouldn't hold it, but i was wrong.

They're my diaper of choice. I love the thickness of the M4/247 but I like to wear in public and the thicker diapers make me noticeably waddle when wet. Besides, I think changing is almost as much fun as wearing so I don't want to wear something that will last all day.

The M2 is the surpriser.

Folded up, you almost think it can't possibly be any better than Depends, but after you flood it a few times, you wonder if it's taking as much as an M4.

The M2 is not as good at wicking, so it takes more time to "recover" from a flood than the M4, but its overall capacity is stunning.

Agreed. The M2 is my daytime diaper of choice because it is so absorbent while still quite discreet. I've yet to find a better value, both in terms of cost and in terms of absorbency versus thickness. It's a truly great diaper. Admittedly, there are situations where other diapers will better meet the need, but 85% of the time in the day I'm wearing the Super (M2).

With so many people lavishing the M2 with praise stating that it is the ultimate blend of discretion vs. utility and only wishing for a bit more absorbancy, wouldn't that make the M3 the better choice? My only experience with Abena is their M4, though I have wondered about the others as well. I do not exactly shy away from wearing/using a diaper like the M4 in public though, but I guess I would like something a bit smaller and easier to conceal (not to mention easier to pack some spares around too).

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    With so many people lavishing the M2 with praise stating that it is the ultimate blend of discretion vs. utility and only wishing for a bit more absorbancy, wouldn't that make the M3 the better choice? My only experience with Abena is their M4, though I have wondered about the others as well. I do not exactly shy away from wearing/using a diaper like the M4 in public though, but I guess I would like something a bit smaller and easier to conceal (not to mention easier to pack some spares around too).
    I personally have never tried the M3, because i have never seen the need for it. The M2 is absorbent enough for its size, and if i need more i go for the M4.

I think the M2's are a gel only diaper... I noticed that as I kept wetting there was more gelling... and it easily clumped but could be 'redistributed' through pushing around.

I think the M3's are a bit more gel but then the wood pulp comes in, then the M4's are heavily bulked with wood pulp (great for wicking but not for storage) So the M4's can handle a beating and are good for big floods, but overall they clump and break up.

Gotta say the M2's are a little getting used to because I've been using M4's for a while now, but they're more like a better Depend diaper... so in all kind of my dream diaper! I love a gel diaper that holds and swells!

I use Abenas myself, the L3s and I have used M4s but M4s don't fit as well as the L3s and L4s do- I have yet to try the L2s but I have thus far been very satisfied. Looks like I am not alone in liking Abena products!

WildThing121675