Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yeah! .... Leakage

Default Yeah! .... Leakage

Guys & Girls,

I actually just made it through 2 wetting before my Goodnite leaked, and the interesting thing was that the volume leaked was so little ..... I actually did not even notice till i put my shorts on without the Goodnite and they were wet. It was not 2 large wetting, but still really surprised me. I have to go to Lowe's with a buddy within the hour and I was thinking about throwing on another Goodnite so I don't have to wear a full thick diaper.

Well, my experience with Goodnites..
    I would never wet, while lying on your back. I tried this before, and it leaked a fairly substantial amount at the top.

Other than that, every other position it shouldn't leak instantly .. Or perhaps I haven't tried doing a handstand.. o.o

Well, there is always that stereotype with pull-ups isnt there? I guess there's no smoke without fire. Right?

If you're wondering about what you should do, I'd say just go ahead and put on a Goodnite, but obviously be careful to avoid that potential embarrassment. As for you not noticing, that's intentional. Modern diapers wick wetness away from the skin to avoid discomfort, meaning a leak can be a little harder to notice. Good luck and have fun.

Yeah,

If i don't get swamped after Lowe's will let everyone know if they thing happens ha ha

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 17:16 ----------

Hey Guys,

I just got back from Lowe's. I only released a little stream while waiting on my buddy, but I did let a recent amount sitting down in the car. The Leakage did not happen till I absolutely flooded it in the kitchen at my place ...... leaked all over the crouch of my jeans .... amazing ... surprised again that it held as much as it did.

goodniteteen69

yea they are very comfy but not made for laying down and peeing which makes no sense since ur supposed to be able to fall asleep
    but yea maybe a small wettting and 1 #2 and thats it fo a goodnite

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstud819 View Post
    I would not even trust the messing
    i never tried messing a goodnite

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by boostergold View Post
    i never tried messing a goodnite
    I don't think you want to either. Goodnites are very narrow in the crotch area, and I'm sure you can imagine how well that'll go when not absorbency but space is needed.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I don't think you want to either. Goodnites are very narrow in the crotch area, and I'm sure you can imagine how well that'll go when not absorbency but space is needed.

Peachy
    yeah thattl turn into mudpies on the floor real quick...

Yeah .... agreed prob not the best idea at all ..... Almost could not help it last night though. I was wearing a goodnite last night but also drank to much apple juice so bowls started moving as if I had taken a laxitive .... I thought I was going to mess so bad. I was a little worried about what would happen since not in a diaper but rather a goodnite ... prob would not have ended very well