Thread: New here :)

Default New here :)

I am a new user to adisc and am looking for some advice, I am trying to log onto chat but it says that I do not have the correct user name or password. I Know I am using the one i used in creating my account...Anyone else having problems?

You may have to get in a few posts before you can get into chat. It shouldn't take too long, though. Welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlbaby View Post
    I am a new user to adisc and am looking for some advice, I am trying to log onto chat but it says that I do not have the correct user name or password. I Know I am using the one i used in creating my account...Anyone else having problems?
    Welcome to ADISC!

It was because you had just made your first post and had not leveled up to Contributor yet. It usually takes about an hour for the system to recalculate member's status on the forum. As you can see, you've leveled up now and should be able to access the chatroom.

On another note, would you like to share any of your hobbies and interests? What is your favorite music? favorite movie? favorite book? If you need help coming up with something to say, one of the other staff members wrote an excellent article on how to make a good introduction.