Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

I'm actually sort of nervous writing this since I basically never post on sites like this. But lately with my new boyfriend I feel more comfortable exploring this side of me. And to be honest it feels good just being honest about what I've been thinking the last few years. As for my hobbies and interests outside of infantilism and all that, they tend to be sort of on the gothy side (paranormal phenomena, abnormal psych, writing horror stories, etc.).. Hence the username.

Welcome to the site october. Don't feel bad about hesitation. I was apprehensive when I first came on. After all, it involves revealing something about ourselves that most have kept hidden from everyone. Suddenly we're telling everyone on the internet we like to wear diapers. It can be nerve wracking.

I too am intrigued by the paranormal, and I write stories about it. I've got a story running on this site called "Coffee Stop". It's not so much about the paranormal as it is about creatures of hell that can cross the threshold and enter our world. My protagonist is uncertain as to whether his experience is real or has he had a psychotic break with reality. I have been writing a novel for the last three years about a family that moves into a haunted house. It's getting near completion.

I grew up in a haunted house and saw a full figured ghost when playing with a Ouija board with my best friend from college. It was a life changer, to some degree. So welcome to the site where we discuss almost everything including the paranormal.

Quote Originally Posted by october View Post
    I'm actually sort of nervous writing this since I basically never post on sites like this. But lately with my new boyfriend I feel more comfortable exploring this side of me. And to be honest it feels good just being honest about what I've been thinking the last few years. As for my hobbies and interests outside of infantilism and all that, they tend to be sort of on the gothy side (paranormal phenomena, abnormal psych, writing horror stories, etc.).. Hence the username.
    Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is damp, drizzly November in my soul ... -then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can.
    - Moby-Dick by Herman Melville

October isn't really gothic enough - it's more cheerful autumn with bright coloured leaves and picturesque mists... if you're a real goth you should wait a couple weeks ;-)

Welcome to ADISC, I hope you find what you're looking for here: If you're nervous about connecting with other ABDL people is a great forum, it's always helpful and respectful. I think a lot of people will identify with the feeling nervous when you first enter the community, and also about the good feeling you get when you can be honest about yourself and sharing it with another person :-)

You say you're interested in paranormal phenomena - are you a skeptic or a believer?

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is damp, drizzly November in my soul ... -then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can.
    - Moby-Dick by Herman Melville

October isn't really gothic enough - it's more cheerful autumn with bright coloured leaves and picturesque mists... if you're a real goth you should wait a couple weeks ;-)

Welcome to ADISC, I hope you find what you're looking for here: If you're nervous about connecting with other ABDL people is a great forum, it's always helpful and respectful. I think a lot of people will identify with the feeling nervous when you first enter the community, and also about the good feeling you get when you can be honest about yourself and sharing it with another person :-)

You say you're interested in paranormal phenomena - are you a skeptic or a believer?
    Well, if you want to go that route then I guess february is the most 'gothic' month of all here. Barren, frigid and gray. :P

As for my attitude, generally skeptical. Ghosts (or something resembling them...) I've had experience with as have friends and family. But I'm not inclined to believe in things like the lochness monster, hundreds of farmers being abducted for no apparent reason or the bermuda triangle.

---------- Post added at 22:54 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

Thank you, Dogboy. If you don't mind me asking, how long ago was this?

Ok with the bored you are talking about. That is something not to mess with. Some think thats fun an games an its nothing. Well word to the wise being a medium stay away from it. You have no idea what your doing or who your talking to an can get your self killed. Ya i know what i talking about i been dealing with the dead an talking with them some are nice some you need to ignore but with the board well your just asking for shit you wont be able to control. I have had this gift for well over 15 years. If you play with that god have mercy on your soul. I have evps you dont wanna hear or deal with. Ones that say help me. I know what i talking about trust me. But welcome to the site have fun thats why .its here thats why we are all here. We all look out for one another. If anyone eles wants to know my story message me.