Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have you try

Nope, not sense I was a baby anyway from what I hear.

I haven't, but my one son loves Gerber Blueberry Buckle. Some of the fruit ones should be fairly good. My wife uses the strained apricots to make apricot bread at Christmas time.

As for formula, everyone says it tastes horrible. I wouldn't try that.

Yes, if you want formula, try mixing up an instant breakfast drink (like Carnation), or something along the line of Ensure nutrition drink as your "formula". Much better tasting and it's still the same enjoyment drinking it from a baby bottle or sippy cup.

~Pramrider

Have you tried proper verb conjugation?

Also, if you have 10 threads in only 15 posts, it's an indication that you're doing something quite wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Yes, if you want formula, try mixing up an instant breakfast drink (like Carnation), or something along the line of Ensure nutrition drink as your "formula". Much better tasting and it's still the same enjoyment drinking it from a baby bottle or sippy cup.

~Pramrider
    Similarly, what will work is powder milk same concept as baby formula it just will not hurt you like baby formulas could because of the added iron in some.

I never tried formula. Mostly cause almost all said its horrible.
    I have tried some baby foods. The fruits are a lot better then the veggie kinds.

Nope, haven't... yet.

Eh. I don't know if I will, but I might.

I tried some baby food, only the dessert kind (fruits) the thing to know about the taste or flavor of baby food not being really strong is kids under 5 yrs of age have their taste nearly 10x stronger than once they grow up to adult, so the company that makes the baby food have to reduce the taste to be nearly what we would taste once adult, so we can't appreciate the real taste of baby food because we're not babies or toddlers anymore and our taste developped to be more accurate and less sensitive to flavors.

I've tried formula only once, its pretty bad for adults because of things they add in it, and had a bad experience with it in a coffee once, don't try it, its not regular milk and you'll waste your coffee, I've learned to not be lazy and walk to the fridge rather than squirting the content of my nephew bottle in my coffee.