Thread: 5 days and freedom

Default 5 days and freedom

In five days all my family fly on holiday apart from me i will be ordering 3 fresh packs to arrive when they have left, and then i can have some fun cant wait

Have fun with your time alone. How long will they be gone? If I must offer some advice, you must be cautious to their flight. If, by some unfortunate mishap, their flight is cancelled, forcing them to return home, what is it you will do as 3 packs may be difficult to hide.

no dangers here every corner checked and double checked, and if there planes cancelled i will hire a private jet to get em there lol

Supersam1223

Have you considered postal errors?

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    Have you considered postal errors?
    YUP i have some already, and wil be ordering the day they have left, just 3 different brands

Quote Originally Posted by JoshE2810 View Post
    Have fun with your time alone. How long will they be gone? If I must offer some advice, you must be cautious to their flight. If, by some unfortunate mishap, their flight is cancelled, forcing them to return home, what is it you will do as 3 packs may be difficult to hide.
    Just hide the packs in the box they shipped in... I have a pack of abena x-plus under the desk in my other room my dad goes into on his computer and 7 packs of active plus near my bed. I ran out of room in my drawers.