Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How hard is it to eat and pee at the same time?

Default How hard is it to eat and pee at the same time?

How hard is it to eat and pee at the same time?
    just wondering.

Supersam1223

I suppose that it would depend on how badly you needed to pee. I've peed whilst getting food from the cupboard, but not while actually eating the food.

AmbezeSubHealth

Not very hard for me. Very easy to drink and pee at the same time. It seams sometimes adding fluids creates an immediate urge.

Quote Originally Posted by zachery980 View Post
    How hard is it to eat and pee at the same time?
    just wondering.
    Was hard at first, now it's normal. I eat, pick out food, walk sometimes, and do other things while i pee as if it wasn't there. If your diaper can take it then why worry.

There's an easy way to find out. Everyone's bladder muscles have a different sensitivity. I can't do anything while I'm peeing or I seize up, and I have to be in the right position, too. So why not grab yourself some nachos and a diaper and a Big Gulp and see what happens, eh?

I find it pretty easy to eat and pee at the same time. As krone6 said if I know the diaper can take it then why not?

I know, that in my situation(IC), this is possible Without bigger problems :P

No problem for me as well ;-) and I can even control it

I find it difficult to pee while doing anything at first. I always need to keep trying it until my body gets used to the idea and then it gets easy until I stop wearing for a long time. I wish my body was smart and would be like "oh look he is wearing a diaper it is ok to pee whenever" but unfortunately it does not work like that.