Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pampers on clearance at Target stores

Thumbs up Pampers on clearance at Target stores

All of the Target stores (at least the three in my area) are clearing out Pampers Extra Protection. They also show as "out of stock" on the Target web site. If you like these, whether for stuffers or to wear as-is, you might consider dropping by Target and getting a deal on a box before they're gone.

These particular Pampers have never been my favorite, but I've lately taken to using the size 5's as stuffers inside of size 7 Cruisers. I picked up a box of 56 of the size 5's today for $16.

$.28/diaper ain't bad!

LL

I'll definitely have to check out the target near me on my way back to school tonight.

Speaking of Target, I sure wish their Up&Up brand (actually Drypers from what I've researched) would make a bedwetter pullup to compete with Goodnites and Underjams. Their baby diapers are great, so I bet they could make a good pullup for the big kids!

Quote Originally Posted by 5thgear View Post
    Speaking of Target, I sure wish their Up&Up brand (actually Drypers from what I've researched) would make a bedwetter pullup to compete with Goodnites and Underjams. Their baby diapers are great, so I bet they could make a good pullup for the big kids!
    Interesting. That's one of the few store brands I've never tried, and if I ever saw Drypers for sale around here, it's been ages. Perhaps I'll have to give the Up & Up's a try the next time my stash has a hole in it. I love an adventure.

Did someone say Drypers? I think they stopped selling/making them in the US in 2000 when I was 5. Me and my sister wore them

babyricky11

Oh darn, should have checked yesterday while I was there.

I was going to get a couple boxes of the size 6 but in 3 different target stores I only found 1 box

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay518 View Post
    I was going to get a couple boxes of the size 6 but in 3 different target stores I only found 1 box
    Yeah... and now you understand how I knew that all three Target stores in my area had these on clearance! ("No size 5's here! CRAP!" *runs off to next Target store* )

Size 6 in Extra Protection is hard to find where I live. Target was the only place that carried it, as far as I know. Not even Babies 'R' Us keeps it in stock, and yet they seem to the be first ones to get most other Pampers products (like the 3-Way Fit Cruisers). Clearly, EP is just not a strong seller.

Great for stuffers, though!

Quote Originally Posted by LilLeaker View Post
    Yeah... and now you understand how I knew that all three Target stores in my area had these on clearance! ("No size 5's here! CRAP!" *runs off to next Target store* )

Size 6 in Extra Protection is hard to find where I live. Target was the only place that carried it, as far as I know. Not even Babies 'R' Us keeps it in stock, and yet they seem to the be first ones to get most other Pampers products (like the 3-Way Fit Cruisers). Clearly, EP is just not a strong seller.

Great for stuffers, though!
    I went actually like 3 hours after you op'ed and found the size 6, I guess kids are fatter around here haha, the do work well as stuffers, I weight 200 lbs (90kg) and have a 36 inch waist and I could tightly get these on!

Also, do you get your size 7 at babies r us?