Thread: depends diaper an walgreens diaper

Default depends diaper an walgreens diaper

well this morning i was sitting here think. Well i decided to take a depends diaper an cut the back open on the inside. An i took a walgreens fitted brief an i cut it down to size to fit the depends Bc to my shocking the walgreens diaper is much much longer an wider then the depends ones. But after i stuffed it into the depends an taped up the back it becomes a good thick diaper. So far i have Pissed 3 full times an its still holding strong. Maybe this has been talked about before but did not see anything its a good way to get your money worth out of depends an walgreens diapers. i paid 10 bucks for the depends an same for the other so i just stuff one into the other. Maybe someone eles has done this before. If so share your story on how it worked out thanks

It's called doubling, or inserting a booster into the diaper for added absorbency. There's disposable and reusable products in this categopry along with baby diapers as a filler. Of course adult diapers work too but they're more expensive. At least it seems to have worked well for you. Personally i'd prefer a single thick one compared to 2 thinner ones. Less work and it should work the same.

well at the moment i am limited to whats i can get at the stores. Sence i cant order online right now. So i went with what i have at the time. Ya i know the ones online are way better then any store brand. But sometimes you do what you gotta do if you have to have your needs met. An cant get online this works for me right now but i do plan on getting some online Sence i have never orderer online before.

Jason, I've been in your situation, and there's no shame at all in doubling. When all I could get was Walgreens briefs or Depends, I almost always doubled them or a leak was sure to happen. Sounds like you've figured out a good way to make it work for you. Keep it up and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonf80 View Post
    well at the moment i am limited to whats i can get at the stores. Sence i cant order online right now. So i went with what i have at the time. Ya i know the ones online are way better then any store brand. But sometimes you do what you gotta do if you have to have your needs met. An cant get online this works for me right now but i do plan on getting some online Sence i have never orderer online before.
    Your 31 and can't order online

I have been doubling for years. Two of whatever. I just run a few slits down the outside plastic, and that seems to work ok. Recently trying the Prem diapers, and had no better luck with them, so its double diapering and plastic pants for total security. Also always use a mattress protector, I don't want to afford a new one anytime soon. The wife prefers the bed dry too!