Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inspiration for a playdate

Default Inspiration for a playdate

Hi guys
    So... I thought it might be a good idea to share what everybody is doing during a playdate or something like that...
    Maybe it could bring some inspiration to others?
    Me and my boyfriend just started exploring it... And I do want to take it to a new level, add something new, but I just don't know what. Thought maybe I wouldn't be the only one having this problem.
    Xx Smashing

---------- Post added at 13:55 ---------- Previous post was at 13:53 ----------

Oh and sorry if there is already a thread for this, i just couldn't find one

---------- Post added at 14:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:55 ----------

Might want to add we are exploring it both side (so me as the AB and he as the CT, but also me as the CT and him as the AB)

With my big brother (TBDLBOY14), we usually watch kids movies, play video games, go out for dinner, go to playcenters (video games, laser tag, go karts, etc), or go do Dave & Busters. Eventually, I'd like to go to the park to play too.

Two of my cub friends have a whole playroom with crib that we get to be little in. They have things like K'nex that we get to play with, as well as several HUGE stuffed bears. With them, I also go to Dave & Busters, watch movies, and get lots of cuddles. This weekend, we're also going to a furry Howl-O-Ween party (get it?).

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnites11 View Post
    With my big brother (TBDLBOY14), we usually watch kids movies, play video games, go out for dinner, go to playcenters (video games, laser tag, go karts, etc), or go do Dave & Busters. Eventually, I'd like to go to the park to play too.

Two of my cub friends have a whole playroom with crib that we get to be little in. They have things like K'nex that we get to play with, as well as several HUGE stuffed bears. With them, I also go to Dave & Busters, watch movies, and get lots of cuddles. This weekend, we're also going to a furry Howl-O-Ween party (get it?).
    Thanks for sharing And thanks for the inspiration - didn't thought about watching a kid movie but I do think I want to try that some time^^

Hmmm, me and Daddy cuddle up and watch movies that I like. Such as, Ponyo, the Toy Story Trilogy, Megamind, Tangled, Wall-e, The Princess and the Frog, ect. ect. Daddy loves giving me lots of cuddles and kisses! He has also taken me to the park a few times and played with me. Do you know/have the disabled swings? They are the perfect size to fit in and still feel little Daddy pushes me on that too! Another idea would be to go camping, although it's probably too cold right now? But it's still a really fun idea that gives you a bit of privacy and still get to have lots of fun.

Hope that helped?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeegurl_90 View Post
    Hmmm, me and Daddy cuddle up and watch movies that I like. Such as, Ponyo, the Toy Story Trilogy, Megamind, Tangled, Wall-e, The Princess and the Frog, ect. ect. Daddy loves giving me lots of cuddles and kisses! He has also taken me to the park a few times and played with me. Do you know/have the disabled swings? They are the perfect size to fit in and still feel little Daddy pushes me on that too! Another idea would be to go camping, although it's probably too cold right now? But it's still a really fun idea that gives you a bit of privacy and still get to have lots of fun.

Hope that helped?
    Naaw thanks for sharing too
    I like cuddling up too. My daddy likes to give me a lot of cuddles and kisses too
    It did help - thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnites11 View Post

Awesome! Thanks for the ideas! I'm getting pretty psyched for my first ever cub-out irl this coming Thanksgiving weekend ^^

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the ideas! I'm getting pretty psyched for my first ever cub-out irl this coming Thanksgiving weekend ^^
    You've already planned almost a year into the future... right your american

Sorry, couldn't resist.

My best advice, just try things. If you don't like it then you won't do it in the future, but if you do then you can remember that for your next play date.

Have fun, and tell us how it goes. If you're comfortable with sharing that is.

Quote Originally Posted by SmashingHeadphones View Post
    Naaw thanks for sharing too
    I like cuddling up too. My daddy likes to give me a lot of cuddles and kisses too
    It did help - thank you so much

You are super welcome! I'm glad it helped YAY FOR HELPING!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeegurl_90 View Post
    You are super welcome! I'm glad it helped YAY FOR HELPING!
    Indeed yay for helping!

---------- Post added at 08:50 ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rlew View Post
    You've already planned almost a year into the future... right your american

Sorry, couldn't resist.

My best advice, just try things. If you don't like it then you won't do it in the future, but if you do then you can remember that for your next play date.

Have fun, and tell us how it goes. If you're comfortable with sharing that is.
    The problem with 'just try things' is the fact that you have to come up with something first. That's why this thread is here, to give some inspiration in what there is in the world that you could try