Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awsome local store

Default Awsome local store

I have lived in this small college town for more than 3 years. I walk past this medical complex nearly every week on my way to walmart. Today i decided to look around a little and one of the stores called Cache Valley Oxygen was a medical supply store. I couldn't breath (pun intended) I was so excited about the store. They didn't have any premium diapers, but they do have prevale and some other similar brands like tena. What I was most excited about was they have reusable briefs, bedwetting alarms, medical braces, bedwetting pads, and bunch of other semi-related products. I can't wait to save up some money and go get some reusable adult pull ups.

It has been my experiance that medical supply stores are far superior to chains.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I have lived in this small college town for more than 3 years. I walk past this medical complex nearly every week on my way to walmart. Today i decided to look around a little and one of the stores called Cache Valley Oxygen was a medical supply store. I couldn't breath (pun intended) I was so excited about the store. They didn't have any premium diapers, but they do have prevale and some other similar brands like tena. What I was most excited about was they have reusable briefs, bedwetting alarms, medical braces, bedwetting pads, and bunch of other semi-related products. I can't wait to save up some money and go get some reusable adult pull ups.
    Dude! I have to check that out, I live in logan too.

---------- Post added at 23:47 ---------- Previous post was at 23:36 ----------

Actually, i think i almost went into that place, when i drove around town spotting for somewhere to buy diapers. I'm new to Logan, so I was checking out options. Anyhow, it, or a building on the same campus, was listed under the pharmacies. When i drove by it, it looked to official for me to feel comfortable to go inside, didn't want them asking me questions.

Oh? It looks as though I might have to make a trip up to Logan this weekend! Here in Davis there is a med store next to the hospital that carries Attends and there is a Medicine Shoppe in Bountiful that carries Tena products and plastic pants. I have been trying to locate some variety for a while now. The re-useable's definitely intrigue me. Can you post an address, GPS co-ordinates, or link to Google maps? I would like to know exactly where this is please!

As long as we have this Utah party going on here, does anybody know of any good stores in the provo/orem area?

I have heard of a place that gets some Tranquility products in from time to time down that way, but I have no idea where or even what the place is called. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by cr5311 View Post
    As long as we have this Utah party going on here, does anybody know of any good stores in the provo/orem area?
    I used to stop in to Petersen Medical Supply on University Parkway to pick up Molicares on my way through town on a regular basis. It was quite nice to see a place with premium diapers. Its been several months since I've been in there though.

Ha ha ha ha, I broke the the Utah only posters streak.

Awesome find. Hope you have fun.

As I suggest to everybody, you've got the Internet, just google "medical supply stores in _____ (your city) " you can almost guarantee that with a little calling around you might be surprised what you can find, I found ATNs for $10 a pack only a few miles from my house