Thread: Hi I'm brookiegirl

Brookiegirl

Default Hi I'm brookiegirl

Hi I'm Brookiegirl

I'm a teen bedwetter and to deal with it my family uses diapers. I don't mind diapers at all because I've grown up wearing them at night. The only time I don't like them is when I have to wear them during the day for their use which only happens sometimes. I always wear on weekends though and under my church dresses at big church occasions like Christmas and Easter. My mom prefers cloth diapers with plastic panties but on weekends I get to wear tena which is what I prefer.

I'd say I live a pretty sheltered life but it's a happy one. I have one big brother who helps take care of me a lot. He and I are homeschooled. I like being homeschooled because I don't have to deal with catty high school girls.

DLteen96

Welcome to the site Everyone here enjoys diapers you will fit right in

Locke

Another homeschooler! Me too! (Well, ex-homeschooler, but you get the idea.) Welcome to ADISC!

Welcome to ADISC!
    I hope you have fun getting to know the whole site.
    And dont worry that you are still a bedwetter,
    lots of people didnt stop BW until high school.
    =)

Hello brookiegirl I'm zac. Nice to meet you, hope you have a fun time on adisk.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Hi. Not to be rude but, studies show that people who were home schooled tend to have social troubles as adults.

That said, I wanted to be home schooled but since going to high school I have gained a life and now enjoy my school life. I have had the best years since starting grade 10 (last year).

Welcome, please don't think I'm trying to say that you will have problems, but rather the likeliness does increase significantly.

WELCOME TO ADISC!

Tell us something about yourself, you know, that isn't diaper related... (Hobbies, interests... Things like that. )

Locke

Quote Originally Posted by Rlew View Post
    Hi. Not to be rude but, studies show that people who were home schooled tend to have social troubles as adults.

That said, I wanted to be home schooled but since going to high school I have gained a life and now enjoy my school life. I have had the best years since starting grade 10 (last year).

Welcome, please don't think I'm trying to say that you will have problems, but rather the likeliness does increase significantly.
    Not to be rude, but we also score, on average, an entire letter grade higher, and a lot of studies show that homeschoolers are more well adjusted as well.