Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Always

0 0%
  • More often than not

1 7.14%
  • Sometimes

2 14.29%
  • The Pin?? Why was I not told about this?

11 78.57%

Thread: Diaper Badge

Default Diaper Badge

A few months back there was talk about wearing pins in public to represent (secretly) that you're an ABDL. You can read that thread here

Anyway, I saw someone in L.A. with a pin over the left side of their pants pocket.

I'm curious has anyone been rocking the pin?

Have you seen anyone else rocking the pin?

Why are you not rocking the pin??

You left out, no. I really don't care who wears diapers and who doesn't. What I do care about is me wearing a diaper and enjoying it on my own terms. Those terms just don't include others, so the pin doesn't interest me. I know that others like to share and that's fine with me. It's just not something I've done, and I don't think I would be comfortable with it.

Cherub

I think I am in the same boat with dogboy. I've had a difficult time enough with getting my wife to accept me wearing diapers. I am sure she would not appreciate me going around with something on me that would be signifying to others "Hey, I'm an AB/DL too!"

The idea is really cool, but due to different circumstances, not every one can participate in it.

I have a pin on my snow suit that I wear when I'm snowboarding but that's mainly because I used it to fix a problem with a shoulder strap some years ago and have never removed it. I don't currently have any other pins although thinking about seriously buying some for the cloth diaper's I've made.

AmbezeSubHealth

As long as it is trully an insider thing.

Not like some of the game symbols of old.

Where the nons would see it and recognize it.

WarrenW

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    You left out, no. I really don't care who wears diapers and who doesn't. What I do care about is me wearing a diaper and enjoying it on my own terms. Those terms just don't include others, so the pin doesn't interest me. I know that others like to share and that's fine with me. It's just not something I've done, and I don't think I would be comfortable with it.
    Right. It's TMI.