Thread: Time to buy a new stash, but I need some help

Default Time to buy a new stash, but I need some help

So this is the second time that I am going out to buy diapers because my first stash ran out. Well I did research but I am still new to this and would like some help. So I am not able to buy online but there are several pharmacies near my house and I have the perfect excuse. I was going to get some GoodNights L/XL for boys but I want to know if any of you can give me a better suggestion of diaper. I want to get more bang for my buck you know. My price range is 20- 30(max)

Thank you for any help you give me

Ps-if anyone would not mind could you please tell me some negatives to the GoodNights so that I know what to expect and I can make sure I don't screw something up.

Thanks Again

Cherub

I've never bothered with GoodNights. However, from what I have heard, be prepared to experience leaks! It seems that GoodNights and similar pull-ups are the cheapest to obtain on the store shelves, but if you plan on using them to any extent, just be careful. $20 is enough to get you a package of Wal Green's Certainty diapers. They have the cloth-like backing (Some people don't like that) but the plus side to the cloth-like backing is that the velcro-like tabs can be refastened more often than plastic and tape tabs.

That's the best I can offer.

Depends Max Protection I hear are the best store bought. Or if you want buy some pampers size six if you could fit.

I hear Tena pull-up styles aren't that bad. Other than that, can't really suggest more than has been said previously(Don't bother with the store brands, most of them are rather...lightweight)

Depends on what you want. Goodnites are a great product, especialy if you are small enough to fit in them. They are colorful and have childish prints. They do not hold much and they leak easily, but short of that they are great.

You can also buy adult diapers but your options will be limited without the internet. Walmart might be your best best for standard fare store adult diapers; cheap, but for the money they are great. Nearly all store brand adult diapers are about the same in every way so it doesn't matter what you get, walmart is just going to be the cheapest.

If you are dying for plastic backed, then walmart and kmart usualy carry depends with taps, but they are less absorbant and more expensive than store bought cloth diapers. Depends are thin and leak worse than store brands, but for that plastic I still buy them.

If you have $30 to spend, you might be able to try two of the products above.

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    $20 is enough to get you a package of Wal Green's Certainty diapers. They have the cloth-like backing (Some people don't like that) but the plus side to the cloth-like backing is that the velcro-like tabs can be refastened more often than plastic and tape tabs.

That's the best I can offer.
    Thank you it helps to get an outside perspective before I do anything but I have one more question...how absorbent are the certainties

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Jnoto View Post
    Thank you it helps to get an outside perspective before I do anything but I have one more question...how absorbent are the certainties
    i don't exactly have a ton of experience with other store bought diapers. My experience is coming from having spent time wearing some of the premium on-line diapers. It is from this view point that I base my comparison. The certainty diapers are decent. They can hold a decent first wetting and a little more after that. If you double them up, then you have, in my opinion, better absorbancy than any other store bought diaper.

Walgreens Certainty, CVS Day & Night and Assurance diapers from Wal-Mart are all the same. Though not top notch they are cheep, easy to get, reasonably absorbent and fun.