Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thrash Metal

Secret

Default Thrash Metal

Anyone here like Thrash metal? Cmon Slayer , Dethklok , Pantera ETC { NO EMO Metal allowed! }

Dethklok counts?! Hellz yeah! They are one of my fave bands, but most of my friends are like "They don't count, blah blah blah".

Secret

Dethklok is soooo good but Slayer and Buckethead are my personal favorites also Pantera ,

Buckethead, **** yea someone else who like him I like Jordan and Welcome to Bucketheadland

Where the **** is Dethklok_Still_Rules? How could he not have posted here? This is like his birthday. Oh yeah, I am in a steady relationship with slipknot.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by diaperdude View Post
    Where the **** is Dethklok_Still_Rules? How could he not have posted here? This is like his birthday. Oh yeah, I am in a steady relationship with slipknot.
    So you cheating on me with slipknot, I cook your dinner, do your clothes and buy your razorblades and this what I get in return.............lol

Slipknot is the reason why I'm prove to live in Iowa.

I think my favorite "Trash" metal bands would be Megadeth and Anthrax. Used to love Slayer but now I have kinda gotten tired of their sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    Slipknot, Korn, Disturbed.....I'm fan of any type of Rock
    They are Nu-metal. And they are rather untalented.

So yeah, Megadeth, Old Metallica, Slayer. I'm more of a metalcore / heavy metal guy myself. Dream Theater FTW.

My favorite thrash bands would have to be Sepultura, Metallica, and Testament.