Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the best cloth diapers for adults ???

Default What are the best cloth diapers for adults ???

I'm seriously planing on giving myself a christmas gift this year and want the best cloth diapers we can find that would be shipped in Canada and would be both really bulky and babyish, I've seen a few products and the one that interested me was the ABU cloth diapers, but since this website is now on my blacklist, I'm totally lost and want a good product at a fair price that will mostly be used to cover a disposable diaper, goodnites to be more exact but will also be used for its normal purpose on some occasions. One thing that is required is they must accept a Paypal account without any links to a credit card, I've seen a load of places that accept paypal but they don't accept my account because its not linked to a credit card, only to a bank account, I can't own any kind of credit card because of some stupid things I've done in the past (don't ask, I don't want to explain it please)

If anyone can give advices that would be really appreciated, thanks.

Fantasticmax2

the ones at adultclothdiaper.com

A lot of people, including myself use prepaid credit cards to buy things online.
    I don't know what kinds they have in Canada, but I use a Vanilla Visa card. They work anywhere Visa is accepted, and I can put as much as I need on them. They have a 4.95 activation fee, and your name is never attached to them. For the US ones, they just require your zip code so the billing address can be verified.
    I've also linked my paypal account to a few of them.

Just a quick note: If you end up deciding to try prefolds, then check out Rearz, which is on your side of the border:
    Rearz Inc - Baby and Adult Cloth Diapers and supplements

They sell the same awesome prefolds as Changing Times does in the US, and also sell a great-looking snap-on version that I'd like to try at some point.

I'm looking for a all in one or at least preformed with velcro tabs, cause prefolds are really hard to adjust, I've tried making some myself and didn't get a real good result, the fit was totally loose, my biggest dream would be something similar to the babyscott system from the 70's and 80's because that's what I had when I was a baby, basically its a cover that accept a liner diaper inside of it, I'm not sure if I can post a link, I've found an old ad of it from Eaton.

Hmm, I wouldn't know. I just recently ordered a few diapers and diaper covers from nicediaper.com. They should be getting here in a couple weeks and I might doa review on them once I get to try them out. I think babykins has a good reputation for cloth diapers if you would like to try them...

Quote Originally Posted by LilLeaker View Post
    Just a quick note: If you end up deciding to try prefolds, then check out Rearz, which is on your side of the border:

Rearz Inc - Baby and Adult Cloth Diapers and supplements

They sell the same awesome prefolds as Changing Times does in the US, and also sell a great-looking snap-on version that I'd like to try at some point.
    Funny how this product from Rearz Inc. Looks exactly like this product from nicediaper.com

Sounds like you might be interested in a "pocket diaper," then, which is a waterproof cover with a pocket for a pad or a prefold (folded in thirds) to go. Rearz sells one, and I've heard mention of others as well.

Pocket diaper isn't my priority at first but if I can't find a real thick babyish cloth diaper I may get the pocket diaper style. I've checked the babykins product line and they seem to be quite what I'm lookin for but I'm not 100% sure for now.

I've been using Babykins product for several years. The quality is very good, they wear well and are fairly priced. They don't seem to have any preconceived ideas about who should use their diapers, pants or pullups. Give them a try they ship quickly and are a good supplier.