Thread: New to the world (i guess)

Post New to the world (i guess)

Hello my name is Benjamin and I'm from the great state of Indiana! I am a long time bed wetter and diaper lover but had to keep it secret i recently learned i'm not alone and here I am. i am a Boy Scout and a total dork all around. I do a lot of different sports and academic teams including spell team which just made it to state level so wish me luck if anyone reads this. um i hope to get some guidance out of this site, my favorite colours are red, purple, and black, and i'd like to learn what a fury is. I hope i didn't come across as creepy or to personal.

Ben

Locke

Hi, Benjamin!
    I am not a furry, but from what I understand they are people who like to dress up as animals. (Like how AB/DL's like to dress up as babies.) Sometimes it is full suits, other times it is just little things.
    anyways, welcome to ADISC!

Cherub

Welcome Benjamin

Glad you came aboard the ADISC community! You'll find that most members here are very friendly and willing to help out where ever the can. This is a fairly large community with lots of conversation threads covering just about every topic you can think of in terms of AB/DL. A simple search on this site will likely give you the answers to the questions you might have.

Welcome GoogyBenjamin and nice introduction. We are primarily a support site, so feel free to make threads and ask questions as we are always willing to help. As dlCherub suggested, many of your questions will probably be answered just by reading our many discussions. You certainly don't come across as creepy, and in fact, quite the opposite. I think you will enjoy it here, and we will enjoy you.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I'm so glad I've come in except ably you are all great helps. also are there more detailed instructions for the forums i like to pick up all the little tips and tricks they hide ( i.e. faces, different labels for "threads", exedra.)

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, I'm so glad I've come in except ably you are all great helps. also are there more detailed instructions for the forums i like to pick up all the little tips and tricks they hide ( i.e. faces, different labels for "threads", exedra.)
    Well, welcome Benjamin!! Glad to have you.

All you really need to know is: if it says "Diaper talk", that's where you talk about diapers, and if it says "Teen baby" that's where you talk about being a teenager in relation to being an *B/DL.

There are also a few threads that you cannot access yet. You will be able to see these after you post on the threads you can access a bit more, and just generally be sociable.

---------- Post added at 03:48 ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 ----------

I am a Boy Scout... and i'd like to learn what a fury is.
    Hey! I was also a scout until not too long ago!

Furry fandom - WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia

Furry - WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia

Hope those links help you with your curiosity. I'm a furry myself, so if you have any questions, just ask me, or anyone else on the ADISC furry forums. ^^
    The furry community is always looking for friendly new faces. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Cygnus

Welcome, good sir. As a fellow newbie, I would suggest just exploring the site and playing around with all the features to learn the whole deal with the site; You'll find some pretty cool stuff you can do, like quotes!

i'd like to learn what a fury is.
    See what I did there? Anyways, as a furry, I found that this site's definition is pretty darn great, just go to articles -> babyfur -> furry 101 and you'll be all good! Have fun esplorin' the site!

I second!
    Welcome to ADISC
    And have fun getting to know the site!
    peace,
    Will