Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Number of footed sleepers

Default Number of footed sleepers

How many footed sleeper is enough to sleep in everynight? I currently have 4 and am planning on more. I found some I can fit in a local sears for only 28. They are kentucky wildcats which is a HUGE plus for me. I have never seen them before and am planing on buying enough for the next possibly years.

I've got two which I alternate between at the moment (one to wear, one to wash). Each one is worn for 3-4 days I'd say. I'm hoping to get more but I'm torn between the cheapness and convenience of Primark versus the quality and ABishness of those you can get online.

I have six. I usually use one for two or three nights, then switch.

I, too, want more, but find Primark's quality sub-standard so am saving up to buy online.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    I have six. I usually use one for two or three nights, then switch.

I, too, want more, but find Primark's quality sub-standard so am saving up to buy online.
    I find the quality of the material is fine, it's the sizing which is the real problem. The legs are out of proportion to the arms by quite a bit, like on mine I have good 4 inches left in the leg but the arms fit just perfectly. Also the designs for guys are horrible, the girls one are really cute though.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    I find the quality of the material is fine, it's the sizing which is the real problem. The legs are out of proportion to the arms by quite a bit, like on mine I have good 4 inches left in the leg but the arms fit just perfectly. Also the designs for guys are horrible, the girls one are really cute though.
    Oh really, you think so? Are you in any way a sissy at all?
    The girl's do nothing for me... I quite like being a tiger or a monkey!

We really do seem to differ on opinon, though! As I find the sizing generally OK (perhaps I'M the perfect weird shape for them?) and my issue is with the cuffs fraying and two pairs' crotches splitting.

Again, it's likely just me, since I'm sometimes a very frantic sleeper!

The adult baby design is cool and the tiger one rocks, but that's because my alter-ego is a tiger (though I don't identify as a furry). The other male ones suck - I did consider buying one of the girl ones. The quality of the material varies too... my tiger one seems to be really good whilst the AB one is 'acceptable'.

Oh really, you think so? Are you in any way a sissy at all?
    It's above my name for a reason

We really do seem to differ on opinon, though! As I find the sizing generally OK (perhaps I'M the perfect weird shape for them?) and my issue is with the cuffs fraying and two pairs' crotches splitting.

Again, it's likely just me, since I'm sometimes a very frantic sleeper!
    Maybe it's because I have a girl's sleeper then

But mine is fine when it comes to the material, perhaps because at the crotch there is so much space.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    It's above my name for a reason
    I, very foolishly, didn't look over that way - my apologies!

How would you rarer primarks as sears have been working fine right now

I don't have one yet, but i'm going to sew my own out of flannel with pictures of bucks on it using kwik sew pattern # 3713