Thread: Hey! Im a 14 yr old Dl

DLteen96

Talking Hey! Im a 14 yr old Dl

need some friends that are [removed] near my age. i don't have any friends that know my love for diapers. i need friends that undersyand what im going through. PLZ Help

Locke

Well, there are a bunch of AB/DL people here. I totally adore diapers. I hope you enjoy the community!

DLteen96

thanks fothe support!

Locke

Yeah, no problem. I was in your position a while ago, and I still haven't actually tried diapers or met another AB. What else are you interested in, besides that? Clearly, green day, (judging from your avatar,) but anything else?

Spaniel

Hi! Welcome to the community! I am 13 and I have DL also. I havent been a member for long, but I have learned alot from here. Hope you find the site as helpful as I do!

DLteen96

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Yeah, no problem. I was in your position a while ago, and I still haven't actually tried diapers or met another AB. What else are you interested in, besides that? Clearly, green day, (judging from your avatar,) but anything else?
    Yea ii have other interest im into ships/shipwrecks,Ghosts/hauntings, Video Games, Rock and Roll (avosly) and tv :3