Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New diaper/print from bambino coming soon

Default New diaper/print from bambino coming soon

Yesterday, Bambino posted new news about their upcoming diaper (after I bought a case of Teddys *grumble*):

WE HAVE AN EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU!!

Because of the technology embodied in our new state of the art diaper line we can now introduce a new all-plastic diaper, which will be the most absorbent, thickest diaper we have ever been able to produce. Our new diaper will have the ability to compete with the most absorbent diapers anywhere in the world today, such as Dry 24/7 and the new (not on the market yet) Fabine diaper from Germany. Some of our Bambino staff members reviewed the new product specifications and preliminary performance data, and have remarked that this new diaper is “like a Teddy on steroids”!

This new diaper has all the best features any diaper lover would want:

Crazy absorbency

New even softer non-woven

Double thick core padding

Tall standing inner leg cuffs

Stretch waist front and back

And an all New reinforced frontal lading zone

And by the way WE WILL NEED YOUR HELP TO NAME OUR NEW DIAPER PRINT!!

We will be providing more information on this new Bambino Diaper soon – watch for updates on our Website, Facebook, Twitter, and our Blog.

Thank you,

Bambino Diapers.

Exciting! I haven't actually got a chance to grab any Bambino's yet, but after being spoiled with Dry 24/7s, I wasn't sure I'd want to settle for anything thinner/less absorbent. But if this is true, I'll definitely be following their blog with baited breathe.

HOLD THE PHONE!!

Are they serious??? Their current products are outstanding (IMHO); and they are upping the ante? You have my divided attention.

oh my god, this sounds amazing, i cant wait till they bring out more details

Still no one-tape-per-side design, though? *cue deflated music* I'm afraid I'll just never be able to try anything with multiple tapes per side. I really hope Bambino eventually builds something with one big stretchy tape on a side, like the TENA Stretch, which proves such a design is viable for an adult diaper (I've heard that the Cushies design isn't particularly good).

I love teddies and I so cant wait for this new product.
    Hope the wait is not to long. I ish very excited too. :3

I'm really excited too! I love the Teddys. Actually they've become my Bambinos of choice...Well, I like the Classicos too so the Teddys and Classicos do different things for me. But this is definitely worth anticipating with that kind of feature list. Hope it comes out soon!

As for a one-tape design, that would be neat too as would gender specific diapers but, hey, why look at a gift stork on the mouth? :P

Bring em on, Bambino!
    Last edited by MusicalKid; 20-Oct-2011 at 02:27. Reason: Grammatical errors.