Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A geeks dream.

Error404

Default A geeks dream.

I can't help but think this is some sort of +1 esque topic, but I recently discovered Nescafé 'Brazilia' coffee...And wow. It's heavenly.
    I've been living off this stuff for about two weeks now and I can really recommend it to any caffeine junkies and computer geeks like myself.

It's very smooth and goes down a real treat with a nice strong kick of coffee after taste (Not the sucky after taste, at that.)

So, to add a little point to this topic.

Favorite tea/coffee? How do you have it? Milk? Cream? Sugar?

I personally have 2 teaspoons of coffee, 2 teaspoons of sugar and lots of milk.
    That is, if I'm not making my own herbal teas.

Secret

I drink Black Coffe , Wake up without hittin the snooze button and have a side of cobra venom with my coffee. Im pretty manly about breakfast.

EmeraldsAndLime

I actually like my coffee with milk, 1 sugar and lukewarm temperature.

Other than that, I'm not too fond of the bean I'm using. We have a percolator that makes some really strong espresso, which is always good for a morning wake up call. Else times, I use freeze-dried stuff. Right now I'm drinking NesCafe Kenjara, it's a mild blend with a not so strong taste to it, but nice flavour undertones.

White chocolate mocha over ice or else I go with straight black coffee

cafe con leche ^^

thats been my breakfast since i was a little girl its in my Cuban culture i drink coffee every morning just that no food. i also enjoy expresso.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    I actually like my coffee with milk, 1 sugar and lukewarm temperature.

Other than that, I'm not too fond of the bean I'm using. We have a percolator that makes some really strong espresso, which is always good for a morning wake up call. Else times, I use freeze-dried stuff. Right now I'm drinking NesCafe Kenjara, it's a mild blend with a not so strong taste to it, but nice flavour undertones.
    I wonder if you do what I do...

Lukewarm coffee huh?

I wait 'til my coffee is a nice temperature then down it all in one for a major kick, a nice warm tummy and a burst of refreshing flavour.

Kenjara huh? I'll check that out if I can find it.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    I wonder if you do what I do...

Lukewarm coffee huh?

I wait 'til my coffee is a nice temperature then down it all in one for a major kick, a nice warm tummy and a burst of refreshing flavour.
    Not quite!

I only like it warm because I don't like hot things in my mouth. It just burns and you can't appreciate the taste, IMO. Even though coffee is apparently best served at 80C.

But I suppose I drink it quicker than usual, as it doesn't have much time before it gets cold. Even so, it's like iced coffee, which is good also!

Millenniumfalsehood

I like whatever's available, with about a teaspoon of sugar and some creamer to smooth it out. I like to wait till it's cooled down before I drink any.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Not quite!

I only like it warm because I don't like hot things in my mouth. It just burns and you can't appreciate the taste, IMO. Even though coffee is apparently best served at 80C.

But I suppose I drink it quicker than usual, as it doesn't have much time before it gets cold. Even so, it's like iced coffee, which is good also!
    Never been a fan of iced coffee myself.

I once had a pint glass sized paper cup full of espresso.

I assure you, that would make most of the members from the forums who have met me, pale in face and cower in fear.

I imagine the rest would be like "Oh sh-..."