Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did it! I did it! :D

Default I did it! I did it! :D

Woooow. Hookay. I did it. I'm so happy. Anyway, my mission is not over yet, but I will explain.

For those of you who know, I didn't really ... erm, have any diapers yet. >_> But now, I got 'em! My first pack! YAY! Thanks to the support of friend! SO! *inhales* let me share the story.

We went to the store already with a plan. I got what I wanted, and calmly put it into my basket. (Lucky for me, I was able to get some lube as well XD [HAHA, take that, MOM! XD]) As we went to pay, my friend wanted to get her discount card from her mom, so I told her to run off and get it as quick as she could so we could pay without anyone noticing. She got it, and as I went to pay, her mother was RIGHT there. I freaked and turned bright red. =O
    She didn't notice! I couldn't believe it! Anyway, I got what I wanted, and we left.

Now I'm spending the night with said friend. One final step left: to get them home in the closet without anyone noticing. I don't think that will be as hard, since I have a suitcase. Anyway, I'm happy nonetheless. I got goodnites. ^.^

Congratulations Shu, on your first pack of diapers! I share your excitement of getting the baby item you've been wanting. Goodnights, so far, are the only ones I've tried out. Hope you enjoy using them.

~Pramrider

Zeit

Congrats on the purchase! The first time is always the scariest, but it's all downhill from here

Yeay! The first time is always the worst. It's not the check out that scares me (I know cashiers don't care), it's seeing someone I know see me looking at them.

The 2 places we've went to buy them had the condoms and feminine products very close to the adult diapers (most places are like that, I'm assuming. The pharmacy part of the store). So I figure the chance of one of my family members or friends buying condoms or tampons is PREEEETTY high.

So I'm assuming your friend knows? That's cool. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    is your friend a dl too?
    No, but she supports me. I'm so thankful I had someone to go with.

Thanks everyone ^_^ Yeah, I got so nervous and scared. But I'm home now, and they're tucked away nicely. >D

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowMommy View Post
    Yeay! The first time is always the worst. It's not the check out that scares me (I know cashiers don't care), it's seeing someone I know see me looking at them.

The 2 places we've went to buy them had the condoms and feminine products very close to the adult diapers (most places are like that, I'm assuming. The pharmacy part of the store). So I figure the chance of one of my family members or friends buying condoms or tampons is PREEEETTY high.

So I'm assuming your friend knows? That's cool. ^^
    Yeah, the Kroger I went to near my house had baby diapers in a whole different aisle from the tampons/condoms side. I managed to go over to that side too and get some motion lotion. ROFL I am crazy for buying that stuff when my friend's mom went with us. X_x

Yeah, actually, 3 of my really tight girlfriends know and they're totally fine with it. I'm so grateful.
    Last edited by Peachy; 17-Aug-2008 at 18:29. Reason: merging triple post...multiple quotes button anyone?! *cries*

Countdown

Congratulations on your first diaper purchase, Shu. ^_^ AND MANY MOOOOORE.... :P

It's cool that your friends are so accepting. You are very lucky; a lot of "friends" would abandon someone for that.