Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Messy not as Messy as it Seems

Default Messy not as Messy as it Seems

Hey all, just started my journey in diapers and I am rocking it!! Using some lame store brought ones though unfortunately but I am using it for the whole 9 yards pee, mess etc.

And I just wanted to comment on those of you who thought messing was too dirty or whatnot. I think part of it is the way you're um.... well..... pooping.

If you don't squat while doing it, it is definitely going to get all over your butt. I don't know how I'm doing it but my messy is definitely not that messy. It stays in my diaper first off, and because I squat it doesn't get all over my butt cheeks which would be a huge pain to clean off. 2nd day of wearing diapers and I am loving it!!!!

Squatting can be cute...I think consistency makes a difference, too. I mean, firm poos won't make as much mess as soft poos.

Personally, I like my messing messy *shrug*. Just a personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Squatting can be cute...I think consistency makes a difference, too. I mean, firm poos won't make as much mess as soft poos.
    CharliePup, thank you for saying that so I or others don't have to. You are exactly correct.

I'm in the same camp as you, Ch3stersGhost. For a while, I avoided trying it, but now I enjoy the act. I don't do it too often, since it does require more time and clean-up, especially when I'm in cloth. However, it does help me regress even deeper and I usually reserve it for those days that I have hours and hours to myself to just cub-out!

(And yes, squatting is very cute ^^)

Squatting is cute! I like the messiness myself as well; meh. It's not so much the clean-up itself that bothers me, but the time required in doing it. If I can't take a nice shower afterwards then I -usually- will not do it, I just feel a bit 'dirty' afterwards x3.

The only place I ever really am given the chance to do it is at my boyfriends, and I -think- it makes him a little uncomfortable although he keeps saying it doesn't. So, I guess I should trust what he says XP.

Everyone has their own preferences so I don't think you're really going to change it easily.

Spaniel

I think that messing really helps the regression process, only problem is I can't wear store brand or online, so I have to wash them. That kinda sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    CharliePup, thank you for saying that so I or others don't have to. You are exactly correct.

I'm in the same camp as you, Ch3stersGhost. For a while, I avoided trying it, but now I enjoy the act. I don't do it too often, since it does require more time and clean-up, especially when I'm in cloth. However, it does help me regress even deeper and I usually reserve it for those days that I have hours and hours to myself to just cub-out!

(And yes, squatting is very cute ^^)
    You should see me when I squat to go poopie. :P I actually do look very cute in my diapies lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3stersGhost View Post
    Hey all, just started my journey in diapers and I am rocking it!! Using some lame store brought ones though unfortunately but I am using it for the whole 9 yards pee, mess etc.

And I just wanted to comment on those of you who thought messing was too dirty or whatnot. I think part of it is the way you're um.... well..... pooping.

If you don't squat while doing it, it is definitely going to get all over your butt. I don't know how I'm doing it but my messy is definitely not that messy. It stays in my diaper first off, and because I squat it doesn't get all over my butt cheeks which would be a huge pain to clean off. 2nd day of wearing diapers and I am loving it!!!!
    I actually agree with this wholeheartedly.
    I've never squat(ted) to do it. It looks an odd practice in my mind, so... I'm intrigued!
    I'm not even sure I know how to do it right

Nevertheless, I don't squat and - even though I've only done it three times - it's never been especially messy.

I'm wearing 24/7 and really like to mess so probably know too much about this topic! Something that seems to have been missed is that the tightness of your diaper also makes a difference. If you're wearing a tight diaper it's going to squish no matter what. If you're diaper is very wet that also makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    I actually agree with this wholeheartedly.
    I've never squat(ted) to do it. It looks an odd practice in my mind, so... I'm intrigued!
    Actually, the human body is designed to have bowel movements in a squatting position. We've just gotten used to toilets.

That being said, I'm a big fan of messing when I'm wearing and it's never particularly messy for me. It really varies from person to person, I think. Not to mention on diet, haha. It's been a while since I've worn but I don't think I've tried squatting. Next time I've got time and diapers, I'll try it out!

Yeah squating helps a ton. I love messing my diapers haha so much fun for me personally.