Thread: HIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'm new here! Help me out?

Default HIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'm new here! Help me out?

My names DprGirlfrenn3,
    My bf is into all this, and I want to be a good girlfriend and try to understand where he is coming from... So help me out give me some of your views and talk me through it? :] I really love this kid and I'd like to do this for him.

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 00:26 ----------

hello

What do you want to know? We'll answer any questions you may have, just fire away.
    Also, it's great that you're trying to understand your boyfriend and that you are trying to be supportive.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

o.o *suprised* wow, what a lovely person you are to do that for him
    Last edited by IgoogledGod; 16-Oct-2011 at 07:58.

Yeah, but seriously, it's all individual. Some of us like to feel 'little' and act like babies/toddlers, some of us just like to wear diapers, some mess, some wet, some do nothing at all. Sometimes it's sexual, sometimes it's not. Sometimes it's a combination of many things. What would help us out is if you explained 'what' he is; AB (adult baby), DL (diaper lover), a combination, if it's sexual or non, or both (i.e. sometimes he wants sex to be involved, sometimes he doesn't). But most of all, the best step to understand him is to ask HIM about what he wants.

Agreed with Charliepup! There is some more background info required. Has he told you any of his desires yet? I think that would be the first step in trying to accomodate this lifestyle. I recommend you guys sit down and talk, learn what each of you wants and what you're willing to try. This type of relationship is give-and-take. Every person varies in what they want, so don't be afraid to ask what he wants.

-Ron

Thanks for understanding. Lol, He has stress incontinence and he's had it for a very long time so he's used to the idea and after researching it and actually gettting comfortable with the idea it eventually turned into not only a lifestyle but a turn on too. The idea of me wearing a diaper turns him on. He pictures me in a diaper with everything I wear. lol. It's flattering but in the same sense I don't really feel as comfortable. But I'm willing to try for him. Do ya'll have any input on how to get comfortable with it...

Quote Originally Posted by dprgirlfrenn3 View Post
    Thanks for understanding. Lol, He has stress incontinence and he's had it for a very long time so he's used to the idea and after researching it and actually gettting comfortable with the idea it eventually turned into not only a lifestyle but a turn on too. The idea of me wearing a diaper turns him on. He pictures me in a diaper with everything I wear. lol. It's flattering but in the same sense I don't really feel as comfortable. But I'm willing to try for him. Do ya'll have any input on how to get comfortable with it...
    My personal suggestion would just be to try one on. If you don't like the feeling of it then that's fine and he should respect that, I mean this isn't for everyone and at least you can say you tried for him.

Other than that ask what else does he want? He may want to be changed for example. The important thing to remember is not to let him push/guilt you into doing anything you don't want to, this is a give and take sort of thing and your happiness is just as important as his

You're awesome for accepting him and for even considering getting involved

The way I'd be tempted to proceed in your place would be to sit down and discuss where he'd like to go with this, where you're willing to go with it and to find the middle ground. You could then gradually try things (heh, babysteps if you like) to find out where your comfort zone lies. It sounds like you have a great relationship, so I'd imagine he'd respect your limits. Good luck