Thread: Bladder

Default Bladder

starting yesterday my bladder has been really sore I have been wearing diapers for 24/7 for almost 6 days now I have not been using my bladder muscles I just let it flow when I get the urges. Could this be my muscles getting weaker?

Supersam1223

It is possible that you have been inadvertently been straining your muscles by defying what would normally happen. In effect fighting yourself, instinct tells you one thing and tries to do that, and you want another, which you are trying to do, and that is causing unnatural strain on your muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    It is possible that you have been inadvertently been straining your muscles by defying what would normally happen. In effect fighting yourself, instinct tells you one thing and tries to do that, and you want another, which you are trying to do, and that is causing unnatural strain on your muscles.
    well, I havent been using them what so ever when the urge comes I just let it flow so... Would that be the case if im not using my muscles?

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by crazycd View Post
    well, I havent been using them what so ever when the urge comes I just let it flow so... Would that be the case if im not using my muscles?
    Possibly, although I think it fairly likely that you are using the muscles as I described in my original post without realising it. Because even just letting it flow is using the muscles, and your potty training is telling your bladder to hold it in until there is a toilet, but you are telling your bladder to use your diaper, this clash may be causing strain without you realising it. But with time, assuming I am correct (which I may not be), this should stop, as your body would realise that a diaper is an alternative to a toilet and it is ok to use.

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    Possibly, although I think it fairly likely that you are using the muscles as I described in my original post without realising it. Because even just letting it flow is using the muscles, and your potty training is telling your bladder to hold it in until there is a toilet, but you are telling your bladder to use your diaper, this clash may be causing strain without you realising it. But with time, assuming I am correct (which I may not be), this should stop, as your body would realise that a diaper is an alternative to a toilet and it is ok to use.
    kk thanks sam

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by crazycd View Post
    kk thanks sam
    No problem!