Thread: World of Tanks

Default World of Tanks

Does anyone else play this game?

I personally find that the best part about it is the time it takes to complete it. Unlike most games which take 8 or so consecutive hours to get done with the campaign and multiplayer, this game can take months of playing it every day. It's really easy to understand, and to get good at, and on top of all these, it's free.

also, if anyone's interested, i'd be happy to make a skin for your tank (if you don't know how to install it, it's super easy. just ask). i'm trying to sharpen my skills up by doing things like this.

If you play it, what are your opinions on it?
    Basically anything that you think is relevant, post it

OMG I LOVE this game! I have been trying out different free mmo games, and this one I play quite a bit. So far I am stuck with the crappy intro tanks, I have bought a T-26 but so far I keep getting killed in it, thing takes too long to reload, etc... I am anticipating the release of World of Battleships, that looks like it will be one heck of a game

Glad to see there's some other WoT players on ADISC, I just started playing a week or so ago, in an M3 (T3 American light tank). I wasn't aware you could make custom skins though nice info.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffypop View Post
    Glad to see there's some other WoT players on ADISC, I just started playing a week or so ago, in an M3 (T3 American light tank). I wasn't aware you could make custom skins though nice info.
    want one?

it's as easy as download file, back up file, place file. (srsly like 2 minutes at most)

---------- Post added at 22:04 ---------- Previous post was at 21:52 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dixon View Post
    OMG I LOVE this game! I have been trying out different free mmo games, and this one I play quite a bit. So far I am stuck with the crappy intro tanks, I have bought a T-26 but so far I keep getting killed in it, thing takes too long to reload, etc... I am anticipating the release of World of Battleships, that looks like it will be one heck of a game
    buy an SPG t57 (USA). that thing is BOSS. if you get the hang of it, you can do some serious damage. also, it rarely gets put in high-tier battles.
    another tip for people: most people don't do the german tank line, save for the TD's up until the Hetzer. (105mm cannon on that thing is a beast)

personally, i have had an M4 sherman for as long as i can remember, and i love it. it's a great tank overall, and since it fought in a LOT of WWII battles, there are frequently special events that give extra points to it.

So I have been playing this game for awhile, accidentally sold my T-28 a few hours ago >.> I now have a T-50 that thing is a mean little tank I have slowly been working my way through the usa and ussr tank trees... the german tanks kind of suck save for the hetzer, and the german spg's... I was working on grinding up to a KV, but accidentally sold the T-28 (had the 85mm on it) so that was a mistake >.> meant to sell my T-46 instead... oh well.. lol

Thread bump so I have worked through the m3 lee, and now am using the m4 sherman, that thing is nasty with the 105mm thought I would update