Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very confused Little Girl

Default Very confused Little Girl

I am a male Adult baby Little Girl. I love all things girly and babyish especially ultra thick diapers and frilly panties. Last year I had my Prostrate removed (Cancer) which left me partially incontinent, which is a dream come true but I could have done without the Cancer obviously.
    Last edited by BABYGIRLMANDY; 15-Oct-2011 at 00:26.

hey man welcome to the forum. So what else you into?

oh and fyi saying becoming partially incontinent is a dream come through may not hold to much water around these parts, pardon the pun.

and ps
    I hope the cancer has all cleared up now, if it has way to go on kicking its ass, if it hasnt hang in their man.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome View Post
    hey man welcome to the forum. So what else you into?

oh and fyi saying becoming partially incontinent is a dream come through may not hold to much water around these parts, pardon the pun.

and ps
    I hope the cancer has all cleared up now, if it has way to go on kicking its ass, if it hasnt hang in their man.
    Thanks mate. My PSA score is Zero (Cancer free) and that is what it should be for a guy with no Prostrate. The incontinence was a welcome side effect, however the loss of the Erectile nerve was not. I love the incontinence I am left with I will say that I am in a unique position to judge sexual versus true AB tendencies. Before incontinence I had to force myself to pee, now little trickles escape all day, no floods, I don't have the muscle to hold on to a full bladder. My Doctor gave me a regime of Kegels etc.. to strengthen my bladder after surgery, basically I didn't do them, Yea!!!!!!!!!!! I can now definitively state that I would rather be without erectile function and be truly Incontinent like a baby, than sexually able. The point is that for me an AB sissy girl, the desire to be a baby girl is more important than sexual gratification. This has been an eye opener for me, I always thought my AB desires were sexually based but I have now learned that something far deeper is at work in me. I long for the return to the safety of my mother, the security of being diapered and the feeling of her nipple in my mouth. As a male I still wonder where the feeling of wanting to be a baby girl rather than a boy came from. Maybe it was my relationship with my female cousin, she was very forceful and dominant. I was also surrounded by strong females in my family, 4 Aunts. Maybe I feel my Mummy wanted a girl rather than a boy, I really don't know the answer. What I do know is that I feel I am a split personality, "Little Baby Mandy" is a real person trapped inside me, yearning to get out. I only feel a complete person when I am her, dressed in the thickest Diapers and frilly rubber panties, a little girl smock dress and Mary Janes, I imagine myself at my mothers breast and I am then truly happy.
    Last edited by BABYGIRLMANDY; 15-Oct-2011 at 00:40.

Thats cool man, im an ab also for me its both hot and a coping mechanism. It's interesting that you long to be closer to your mother, i am totally opposite. Me and my mom have a pretty crappy relationship and i kinda want to put more distance between us. Yet i still am an ab, and when im in my little mindset even mention a mommy is enough to kill it for. Although if mummy were to be mentioned it wouldnt matter to me. I think its because i called me ma mommy when i was a kid.

So what other interests do you have besides from being a ab/lg. here in adisc we are a support community so we talk about lots of other things beside diapers, we want to get to know both Mandy and your everyday alter ego. Oh and there are incontinant people here too who, as far as i know, are not ab/dl so just a heads up if saying your happy to be incontinant rubs them the wrong way

Well, I am a Bricklayer, large commercial stuff. I love fishing and I am a Napoleonic war gamer. I make no apologies for my likes etc.. I introduced myself just as I am, if that's not cool I am in the wrong place. Sorry !!!!!!

Cool man, im a table top gamer myself, but more into the warhammer 40k. With that said i have seen some of those period games going on and they look damn interesting. I like to fish too but have only been a handful of times unfortunately.

Being yourself is totally cool here, i think i may have come across weirdly their. I was just pointing out that you should be yourself here, and that just because its an abdl site you dont have to be mandy all the time here. But if mandy is the real you thats cool.... ok im doing a crap job of explaining here. Basicly what i was trying to say was be yourself, and that was just a general greeting, not insinuating that you werent being yourself.... ok im digging a hole here, what i said was a welcoming not a criticism, sorry if i offended you their.

Ha!!! you're not digging a hole, it's all good. I fight online MP Battles Histwar les Gronards, it's the best Napoleonic simulator ever. I suppose that next to being Mandy that's my next passion+

nice man, i am pretty terrible at greetings, i rarely venture in here.

Thats cool man so who do you play as france or prussia or britain or some other country? and what are those games like online? i have heard about people playing dnd online but never tried myself.

Hey, would love to give more detail but G2G but her's there home page Napoleonic strategic video game and wargame || HistWar : Les Grognards Hope we talk again

I encourage you to express yourself as you can and as safely as you can. If you find yourself being uncomfortable in your male skin and you find that you naturally feel comfy in your female skin it could either mean you are transgendered to a point or just simply comfortable with your female side. I say this because you seem to express that you get no sexual gratification from dressing as a little girl. If you get too uncomfortable with your male self, please see a therapist. I don't intend to embarrass you, but your post stated "very confused little girl"