Thread: An Easy Transition. Switching To Adult Diapers??

Default An Easy Transition. Switching To Adult Diapers??

Hey everyone, so i think i might be growing out of pullups, luvs, pampers, ect.

---------- Post added at 22:53 ---------- Previous post was at 22:50 ----------

Any advice? because i really enjoed the feeling of pullups and frilly girly stuff. but i also want a large diaper that feels nice to wet in and it thick. and just. a really nice diaper experience. so any suggestions? the only available adult diapers in local pharmacys that i know about are wimpy, thin Depends underwear or something.. but i want something legit >.< Pleasee help me V.v

<3 BabyRyu

ive been wearing goodnites alot, but i kinda want something that tapes together :j

How about getting adult diapers and babyfying them? There is a user on here called pamperchu - his website has loads of diaper tapes you can print off and add to an adult diaper.

---------- Post added at 09:02 ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 ----------

EDIT - Here they are: Tapes

EEEEEEEEEEKKK!!! These tapes are amazing! ^__^.. except my only problem is that i dont have a printer, so it would have to be a public one SCARYY 0.o Also, how does one go about applying the tapes to a diaper?

If you go on the videos part of his site there is a video showing how to attach them

Adult diapers are the way to go imo. I have to have one that fits properly...

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRyu View Post
    EEEEEEEEEEKKK!!! These tapes are amazing! ^__^.. except my only problem is that i dont have a printer, so it would have to be a public one SCARYY 0.o Also, how does one go about applying the tapes to a diaper?
    Best: print onto sticky backed paper, trim to size
    Second best: double sided tape

... or just clear sticky tape wider than the tape.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyYouDontKnow View Post
    Best: print onto sticky backed paper, trim to size
    Second best: double sided tape

... or just clear sticky tape wider than the tape.
    Sticky backed paper is a great idea, I'm so going to try that. Thanks